Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

charliensamuelsm.jpgOK, this is the last photo of Samuel I'll bug you all with for now, but I just really wanted to share!

Kimberly W.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Now THAT is adorable - it needs to be in a calendar!
Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I just absolutely love that picture, it is soooo sooo cute. Samuel is a gorgeous little boy and seeing him being cuddled by your dog like that is really cute.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

puca bears puca bears

That is a totally magical picture!! Thanks so much for sharing the pics of your gorgeous little chap
huggies
Maria

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Wonderful, wonderful picture. Samuel is beautiful and no one is going to take him away from the dog without his knowing about it. Very protective. Just a great picture.

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

keep bugging - those pictures are so sweet.

Lynette

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Oh, now really...how CUTE is that??!! bear_laugh  bear_wub   Best Buddies already, too sweet

:hug:
~Chrissi

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

that is so sweet!!

Ft. Bragg, NC

Thank you all sooo much. bear_original  We rescued Charlie from the shelter and she's so wonderful.  She has really settled right in to our family and I just can't see how anyone would have wanted to let her go! As you can see, she really loves the kids too! She was picked up as a stray and never claimed.  She'd sat at the shelter for 2 months when we found her.  We love her!

Kimberly W.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Is that too cute or what?!!!  Sweetness through and through!!  What blessing you have in your life.   bear_flower

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

MiraGardner Peekaboo Bears
Sacramento

Oh my God! If that isn't the sweetest thing ever! I think they've bonded bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Very sweet photo  bear_wub

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Well dont those two get alone really well aye? Now how adorable is that?  bear_wub  :dance:  :dance:

Stellajella Wien

How sweet!! bear_wub

Gaby bear_flower

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website
Ft. Bragg, NC

Thank you all so much!  We are so lucky to have found Charlie, she's truly a great dog!

Kimberly W.

Board footer