Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I have come to the conclusion that I am a computer IDIOT.  Now don't get me wrong I manage and at one time actually understood what I was doing...but I seem to be suffering from some kind of computer funk disease...nothing I try works out...

AUGH...

This little avatar is a prime example...I finally just gave up and this what you get to look at for awhile... bear_angry

Dilu Posts: 8,574

But I just posted how cute it was!  Are you questioning my good taste?

Herumph!  bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

I understand what you mean though-sometimes the computer gnomes just sabatoge everything......it seems.........

bear_tongue

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, Shantell, she's BEAUTIFUL!!!!  bear_thumb What's her name? What did you use for mohair?????

Go eat some ice cream, you'll feel much better!  bear_tongue

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

I think it is very nice looking  bear_thumb

Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh...I'm thrilled with the little bear...in fact I keep postponing putting her on Ebay which completely defeats the purpose of making her...gotta pay for more mohair someway right...and my kids are too old to auction off bear_original:) and I'd probably outbid myself for them anyway.

I just was trying to make a nice avatar with my name...yadda yadda yadda...and got frustrated because I couldn't get it to do what I wanted.  I use to work in a program called Pagemaker and it's just been too long and I've forgotten how to do things.

And...I physically am unable to spend that much time fussing with it all...so I'm just annoyed.  I'll get over myself.

Daphne....it's Intercal KID9/H in Old Tan...medium density.  I really liked working with it.  I named her Phoebe...she's hanging out in the Bears for Sale section.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Who are you calling a Computor Moron? :redface: I know I know, i read the post but you are right I am a computor moron and I am sure there are many of us out there. You are not a moron my Dear just a computor geek in training! :teddybear:

Many Hugs louise

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

There's not a thing wrong with your avatar!!  She's quite a cutie, that girl is!!   :hug:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Hello from one computer moron bear_tongue Your bear is cute bear_wub her! Jenn

Densteds Densteds
Website

COMPUTER MORON!!! I thought, hang on, who's talking about me....

Shantell, no I'm sorry but you're not taking my crown!!! I'm the queen of computer morons, if anything goes wrong I just run out of the room and say to hubby, you fix that stupid thingy!!!!!!! or it's out the window! bear_angry bear_angry

Denise.
ps Love your little bear she's a real sweetie!!!!

Willamette Valley Oregon

We might have to wrestle for that crown Denise  :lol:

I've had nothing but bad computer luck all day.  Decided I needed to "upgrade" my look on Ebay and have been messing with a couple auction templates (freebies cause I'm being a cheapskate)...finally got one to work or so I thought...was proud of myself...then....tried to get it to upload to ebay and I get this message that it won't go...some server error.  I just closed it all and said..."too heck with it...I give up".

I guess I just wasn't meant to accomplish anything today.  And I've already wallered in a huge mug of vanilla icecream so I'll just pout for the rest of the night.

Love to you all...

Shantell

PS... so if I'm ever to get a website someone may have to do it for me or it'll never get done.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Shantell said

gotta pay for more mohair someway right...and my kids are too old to auction off

Oh Shantell, how could you think of auctioning your kids! You say they are too old to auction off...what is the cut of age? UMMM! my neighbour has some annoying grandkids, even she says so, maybe she could make a penny or two!!!!!!!!! bear_happy bear_happy bear_happy bear_happy bear_happy bear_happy Now just look at what you've started...tut, tut, tut!!!!!!!! :D
Just joking! bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

The avatar is just fine and as for the bear she is just gorgeous, stop pouting and give her a hug, I know you'll feel better then.  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jane.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Glad i'm not the only moron here Shantell - it makes me feel sooooo much better knowing i am not alone

:clap:

Penny  bear_tongue

Sweet bear - but why the long face ???? he he eh eh ehehhehehehehhhhehehehh

just kidding  bear_happy

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Look at all the nice new grandspankin wonderful avatars.

Louise......are you missing something?  Where's your gone to?

dilly  bear_tongue

Willamette Valley Oregon

Penny, she's got a sad fornlorn little face because while I was having my temper tantrum yesterday and ate all the icecream and well pissed about it.

That, and the tutu I made for her...well...she's too chubby for it so it'll have to go to her sister as soon as I make her.  :):)

In other words...she's spoiled!!!

BUT...I have a new attitude today...I just have to find it now!!!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Ha Ha

Go on Shantell make her wear the too tight tutu - that'll teach her!

What flavour ice cream was it?

Penny  :bday:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Love the avatar, bear and background! I love that purple.. I need some bright backgrounds!

Willamette Valley Oregon

Kim, I am soooo lazy....that is the flannel back of one of my many quilts I've made.  I use them (most are sort solid colored) or some flannel I have in my mountains of quilt material.  I love flannel...it's so warm and comfy...just like lil ol' teddy bears :)

Penny, vanilla bean icecream....it's my favorite because I can doctor is up if I want...which I rarely do.  I love icecream...it's my major comfort food...it is a food right?  That and mashed potatoes...love them too....but icecream is #1.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Cute little Bear on your Avatar, Shantell.
I am the computer dummy and wished I could do so much more with running
my own web-site rather that paying a web designer to do all ...  sigh ...
One day I might learn.

Hugs
Carolyn

Board footer