Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

jude P.F.A.T.T. Cottage
Belding Michigan

I know this is only Monday but does anyone have pics to share of Shaumburg.  I'm dying to know what the show was like.  Do tell please.

mini hugs,

Jude

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I was wondering the same thing. We ususally get a few pictures right a way, then more added...I'm wondering if Fuzzy Slipper Night just got completely out of hand and everyone's afraid to post their pictures??  bear_whistle

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Hi guys,
I went to Schaumburg for Michelle Lamb's class, the Teddy Bear and Friends 25th Birthday Party, the show on Saturday (as a collector/helper and not an exhibitor), and for Fuzzy Slipper night.  I took about 100 photos.  I downloaded them but haven't had time to organize and post them mainly because I'm busy getting ready for Hunt Valley.

Laughing about things getting out of hand at Fuzzy Slipper night...you should have seen some of those slippers!!!

Hugs!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I want to see pictures too!!!  I bet it was a blast!! 

Hugs and hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hi!
Just got back from flying home myself! I know that a lot of folks took pictures....  but it's only Monday... travel day for most everyone to get home and breath a sigh of relief..... lots of us have to regroup, sew fast and get ready to do the Hunt Valley show this coming weekend. But be patient... pictures will come.

Fuzzy Slipper night was awesome..... it was great to hang out and chat in a very informal setting. There was about 20-25 of us I think. The jammies and slippers were so much fun.... door prizes, games, FOOD and we even had a birthday cake for Shane! Tami did a great job organizing the party for us!

Mindy did a great job at the TB&F celebration! It was perfect and lots of fun!

I didn't take many pictures so I can't wait for those who did to post 'em!! bear_grin

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

tt.jpgJust a tease. I'm home. I will upload some pictures soon, but my Packers are on in a few minutes. Forgive me!
I will upload what I can

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Wow  am I tired,  had a blast this past weekend at Schaumburg and just soooooo tired at the moment.  I know Steve took a bunch of pics at the TTFSN but we haven't taken them off of the camera yet.  We will also be busy trying to bears done for Hunt Valley, we only have 7 left over from the show and only 4 nights to work on some and get them done.  Not sure how many we will get done.  I actually didn't get any pictures of the show , by the time we set up it was almost time for the show to start, we didn't even get pics of our table.   I'll post more about the show but I'm sure other's will be reporting before I get the chance.  But TTFSN was just too much fun and believe me TAMI deserves a huge arround of applause  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   she did a really wonderful job and everything turned out great, still blushing big time over the birthday cake but it was a lovely thought Tami and thank you very much.  There really can't be a better way to celebrate your birthday than being at a Teddy Bear show and then being at a Teddy Talk even.

big hugs

Shane

Laure Fool's Gold Bears
San Luis Obispo, CA

Wow!! I knew it would be a blast.  Gotta see more pics!!!!  ...but I will be patient, as I know what it's like to have a lot on the plate.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

It's Tuesday and I'm still regrouping  :crackup:   I don't even have to get ready for Hunt Valley as I'm not going - but that's OK.. I am SO tired!

Tami deserves a HUGE round of applause!!!  The Fuzzy Slipper night was a wonderful success and tons of fun! 

I forgot my camera  bear_angry   I only got pics of the TB&F B-day bash which I'll post later.  Right now laundry and grocery shopping needs to get done  :crackup:

Board footer