Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

idaratherbesingingflickr.jpg

1661997542_6ed9a69764.jpg

Oh my gosh! I was so completely surprised this morning when I woke up to find that Ida Ratherbesinging, my Zombie Choir Girl, was nominated for a 2007 Holiday Softie Award in the Nightmare Before Christmas Category. I had a blast coming up with this funky little girl and creating the story behind her. Now it's up to the public to vote for their favorite entry in each category. I'm not asking that you vote for Ida but that you do indeed vote because there are so many creative entries among the nominees and among all the entries in general. It's sad that the judges had to limit their choices to the Top 5 in each category because really there were so many more that deserved nominations. So I feel especially honored to have one of my entries singled out.

Anyway, to see all of the entries who received nominations, you can go to the Softies Central Blog. And to vote, you can follow this link on their website. I would supply the link but since I already voted it gives you just a "thank you" message.

And speaking of "thank yous", thanks so much to Softies Central for sponsoring the contest and to the judges for nominating one of my pieces. Again, I am truly honored!

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

P.S.  I was so excited that I didn't notice if any other TT'ers were nominated.  If you were, I didn't do this on purpose.  I was just overly excited and oh, partially ditzy.

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Congratulations  Lisa ! Well deserved, this little zombie is a true character ! :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Congratulations Lisa!!!!!   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow congratulations Lisa, you have a great imagination. She's cute in a zombie sort of way.  bear_grin

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

berry lane bears Berry Lane bears
essex

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Congratulations  lisa , i love anything a bit wacky she's great  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Angela

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Congratulations Lisa :clap:  :clap:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Well done Lisa, she's a great character.... Congratulations !!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congrats Lisa!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

What a cute little zombie.

Hugs,

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Well done Lisa , I loved looking through the entries  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Ruth

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Lisa,
    CONGRATULATIONS!  What a hilarious little zombie!  I'm off to look at the other nominees.

hugs,

Brenda

Gail P Walnut Tree Corner Bears By Gail
Suffolk

well done Lisa :clap:  :clap:
She is kind of cute......for a zombie  bear_thumb
Tiny Hugs,
Gail

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Congratulations Lisa, she's a cutie, as all your bears and buds! bear_original
I have never heard of that award, where can I found information about it? I would love to see all the entries!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

That's fantastic news!!!  Congratulations, Lisa!!!   bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower You're just so wonderfully creative with everything you do.  Bravo, girlie!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Wow, Lisa. Congratulations on your Holiday Softie nomination. Your little Zombie Choir Girl is just as cute as she can be and she looks very friendly, too.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wonderful news!  She's fantastic, Lisa.  I love softies and the awards go to such creative folks -- like you!

Here's the link for anyone wanting to view the nominees and vote:  http://www.softiescentral.typepad.com/

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Congrats Lisa....you have a marvelous (if maybe just slightly twisted bear_laugh ) imagination! You sure got my vote! bear_thumb
I thought the softies were so cute...I love ElsaMora's work so much...the snow dress bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Cheryl bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Lisa ~ I love your little Choir Girl and best of luck with her.
I am off to vote now.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

wow well done lisa, i went mad and crafted thru the pregnancy fog for this one, but not of my festive creations is inthe top 5, so very weel done
good luck - love the capaign poster too
cat xxx

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

WELL DONE Lisa, many congratulations, what a great idea I hope she does well for you, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.  Just popping off to have a look at the other nominees. bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hooray for Lisa!!!  Bravo!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Congratulation Lisa!  Such a cutie she is  bear_wub

Duff

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Congratulations Lisa ! ! !  Your choir girl is the BEST ! ! !

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Congratulations Lisa! :clap:

puca bears puca bears

Great news, Lisa :dance:  :dance:  :dance: CONGRATULATIONS - se is one crazy little choir girl - brilliant!
big huggies
Maria

Board footer