Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Well what an exciting few days I have had with the arrival of two new additions to my collection.

Chedder_and_Surly_Retro_Duck.jpg

On the left we have "Chedder" from South Australian artist, Peta Smart (Wazza Bears) and on the right "The Surly Retro Duck" from West Australian artist, Wendy Ching (Matilda Huggington-Beare).

I am extremely pleased with my adoptions, I absolutely adore them, they are just wonderful ... I could say that about the artists too!  :crackup:

I really wasn't biased in my selections from the Bear-Artists-Online show, I did also choose a lovely little mini from a UK artist ... but more about that later, when she arrives!

Well it seems I am a glutton for punishment, no sooner have I recovered from one show, then it's on to the next one.
Look out for my bears at the Ho Ho Oh Bearz Show coming up online at the end of the month.
http://www.northcountryteddybears.com/OBearZ/portal.htm

bettys bears Melbourne

I can't wait to seem them in the fur.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow, they are cute Sandi, I can see why you had to adopt them. Please don't forget to post a picture of your uk bear when it arrives.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

They're both great!  You're a lucky one you are!!!  (P.S. Does Santa come early or something in Australia???  LOL!).

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Gosh, Sandi . . . what fantastic additions to your hug!!!  Peta and Wendy . . . super great work from you both!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Lucky you. They're both adorable. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

They are absolutely lovely Sandi
Thanks for sharing

see you at the Oh HO Ho Bearz Show  bear_grin
:hug:

Lisa wrote:

They're both great!  You're a lucky one you are!!!  (P.S. Does Santa come early or something in Australia???  LOL!).

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
No Lisa ... Santa has other ideas this year! But I have a terrible habit at shows, it's called...sell one - buy one.
Mind you, I find it's a great way to add to one's collection without hitting on hubby all the time!

doodlebears wrote:

Wow, they are cute Sandi, I can see why you had to adopt them. Please don't forget to post a picture of your uk bear when it arrives.

I will definately post this one Jane...she will be just perfect to sit with my Christmas display this year.
The hardest part about adopting from UK is waiting for the postman!  :crackup:

bear_flower Thanks everyone for your comments, I'm sure the respective artists will be happy that you like them too.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Lucky lucky! I love your new additions to your family Sandi and you must be so happy!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

What fabulous new additions, lucky you Sandi

Pauline

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

:redface:  :redface: I'm just pleased and relieved that you are so taken with Retro Sandi. Thankyou for choosing one of my critters as an addition to your hug. :hug:  :dance:
That Wazza bear sure is tiny. :dance:
Wendy

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Wow is it an early Christmas ? Lucky you.

matilda wrote:

:redface:  :redface: I'm just pleased and relieved that you are so taken with Retro Sandi. Thankyou for choosing one of my critters as an addition to your hug. :hug:  :dance:
That Wazza bear sure is tiny. :dance:
Wendy

I just might have to have another in the new year Wendy! Maybe a Yoohoo Matildaroo!!  :crackup:
BTW The girls in class just adored him.
The wee one is called Chedder an he is 4 inches tall ... reminds me of a little caveman and I just love his toes.

Board footer