Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KIDS !! I would be going crazy !!! Good luck !!!

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Oh no Cheryl!
I can't tell you where it is.... but I CAN tell you it is from me! I hope you like it!
Amy :dance:

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

OOOOO Amy...yay! Still no sign...I'm thinking of hanging the darling son in the tree! :crackup:  bear_laugh

Cheryl  :rose:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

My husband was looking for his GPS unit for which he swore he put away in his dresser drawer after installing the new batteries, two weeks later he found it in the kitchen pantry when he went to get some tupperware out!!! :crackup:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Ok.... the suspense is starting to kill me here........ who is making me an ornament??? Have ya sent it yet??  :dance:

I'm worse than my dogs, sitting, gazing out the window waiting for the mail lady every day....... when she gets here I can't get to the door fast enough....... to find she still has no little ornament sized box from a special TTer..... major bummer.

Sniff.... sniff..... bear_cry

At least, Cheryl, that little box is indeed in your house somewhere.... you'll find it!!  bear_thumb

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hi Cheryl,
Just to help you look.... It isn't a box it is a padded envelope!
Good luck!
Amy

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

20071219_20071219_TTTeddyOrnamentMingb72_0001.jpgLook what arrived in my mailbox today!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:   Ming's beautiful teddy ornament!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub

He is so adorable, I love the wonderful colors you chose and his pretty plaid scarf!  What a special holiday gift, and I am the lucky recipient!  I love him!  bear_wub  There was also a lovely card and some yummy sweets enclosed.  Thank you so much, Ming  :hug:  :hug:

Maybe the bad snow storms up here in New England delayed the package, but he is safe in his new home now.  bear_wub

:hug:

Ellen

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Okay, I'll end the suspense...I found it when I rolled up the window blind this morning! Pressed against the glass bear_wacko  bear_wacko
Turns out it wasn't my ornament, but my card from Ellen (of Ellifolks) that came in a box! So cool...I have another day of anticipation Amy bear_laugh  bear_laugh
Son's response "huh...weird eh? (we're Canadians ya know!)
And again I say...KIDS!

Cheryl bear_flower

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

im so glad elle it got to you before xmas! heheheh sorry, but i just love to use some would say " wild combinations" for my bears  :dance: actually, i forgot the string until later on,  i realized it too late, so i had to tie it around the neck instead bear_tongue 

:hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh, more great ornaments to start tree #2.  I love them all , and really think the bear on the snowflake is a neat idea !

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

I received my ornament from Carolyn Green.  Thank you, Carolyn ! ! !  I've been so busy with all the excitement of the new grandbaby, I haven't had time to take pictures of it yet. 

Tracy (my daughter) said she didn't want to put up a tree this year, being in the hospital having a baby and all, so before she came home, I bought a small 4' tree and ornaments and decorated it and bought a wreath for the door and other various decorations. (All her Christmas stuff was in the attic where I couldn't get to it.)   She was quite pleased and surprised to find it when she got home.  My ornament is on the tree.  I figured that after Christmas, I would give the decorations and tree to my other daughter, Paige, who hasn't collected her own Christmas things yet.

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Did I miss the post where the second tree is bear_wacko ????????? The first tree looks fabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb can't wait to see the second one!!!!! bear_cry  Tammy you are doing a great job on the tree :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

bear_cry Now I'm going to whine again (you all know I'm an only child and spoiled rotten and used to getting my way, right??? LOL) The mail lady just came with 5 packages for us..... but no special TTer-made ornament. The pressure is on..... if you are one of those who hasn't made/sent yours yet.... watcha waitin' for???? If it has been sent I'm praying that the postal fairy finds it and guides it safely to my doorstep! FAST!
:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

I should also note that I hate surprises... the not knowing kills me! Do those of you who were here a couple of years ago remember the package that came addressed to my hubby but said something like "Daphne - Do Not Touch" on the outside...I just knew it was a teddy bear I'd fallen I love with on eBay.... I kept begging my hubby, teasing and torchering him to let me open it.... he finally gave in! :twisted:

That tactic won't work in this case. Bummer. I must have patience.

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

Daphne, I am like you, I have not rec'd my ornament either, where can it be? I am at the mail box every day but no surprise for me.  Did someone send me an ornament??  Maybe when I get home today.  Then I still have to figure out how to get the picture on the computer :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: I need some kind of miracle here.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Pat, maybe you'll be lucky and the person who made  it for you took a picture before she sent it and will post one for you once you have the ornament.

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I haven't received mine either and its driving me nuts!!! bear_wacko  bear_wacko   I check every day.  I hope the Postal Fairy will work their magic and get on it right away.   I'm thinking it might be from Jodi who sent hers to Canada! bear_thumb

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awwww the trees are looking wonderful, how many ornaments should there be at the end?   What a spectactular!!  I'm loving seeing them all!!  Wonderful work everyone!!   bear_wub  bear_wub

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

My goodness they are arriving in thick and fast now. They are all magnificent. Truely wonderful works of art.
Go Teddy talkers!
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Wendy

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

:clap:  :clap: go tammy.... wow.. 2nd tree bear_shocked

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   I can't stand it !!! Postal fairy ....where are you !!!!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Website

I think there is a little hidden message in Jodi's post!!!  I will be checking again today in a few hours as our post office doesn't sort mail until after lunch!!  Gosh my ornament hasn't been delivered yet either and its heading across the pond to England!!!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Website

OMG  I just went to the Post Office and the Fairy FINALLY delivered a very very special package :dance:  :dance:  :dance: !!!   YES YES YES it was my ornament from Jodi and it is sooooooooooooo beautiful you are so creative.  Thank you so much Jodi if you have pics please post if not I will try to take a pic and post tomorrow.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

These are all so adorable!!  bear_wub
I love the little white bear on the snowflake!!!
Linda, I also love the little ornament your received from Connie B. She and I live very near each other and we did a private swap both last year and this year, and I just received a darling ornament just like yours--she's so cute!

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Lynne Thompson received this cute ornament from Helen Jamieson in New Zealand. Lynne asked that I post it since she is a new member and has had trouble posting a picture.
P1010006.JPG
Very sweet!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Ok, well, now that the Postal Fairy is done getting Jane's ornament to her in Canada that fairy had better get flittin' it's wings down here and work it's magic as I still haven't received mine yet......

Board footer