Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

I have received my ornament on the 24th , thanx to Cheryl from Bruinwerks,
and what a great little bear he is, I will post asap, but I love him.
I was wondering what happened to my partner as I sent my ornament and I know it was rec'd as I sent it UPS and tracked it.  I guess my partner did not know what to think of such a BIG ornament.  lol, as mine was larger than most. I will wait and see if it ever gets on the tree.
but my thanx goes to Cheryl as it arrived in the Nick of time like most xmas items.
hugs

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Sorry for being so late with a photo.  Family gatherings have been consuming my days and nights since the 22nd - today is for me to get caught up on stuff and hubby is out Boxing Day shopping so it is really nice and quiet!!!

This ornament was from Jodi and is just beautiful, my granddaughter can't keep her little hands off of it and just raves about how pretty it is - I had to put it up a little higher!!

Thanks Jodi for this lovely gift.

05111.JPG

05221.JPG

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Beautiful ornaments Claire/Jane  and Jane/Jodi.  I'll add them to the tree later today.

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

spruce.jpg
Hooray!!!  My little guy has arrived - and his name is Spruce!  Here he is, hanging from our table centre tree (our only tree this year, since the big one is buried somewhere in the garage!).  He looks perfect - thank you SO much, Gemma  bear_original
AND, as luck would have it, Gemma was my swappee too, and Im glad to hear that he arrived just in the nick of time before Christmas!!
Hugs,
Chrisx

bearlykidzbears Bearly Kidz Bears
Lodi, Ca.

I did get my ornament from Pat Hage of Denby Bears I don't have a picture of him he is called Fuzzie Winkle and is crochetied. I think it is very cute and must of ben a lot of work.( I don't know how you did it.) Thank you so much I just love it.
Denise

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I received my ornament.  my camera is still on the fritz.  have lotsa pics to take.  But my littel bear was absolutely gorgeous!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Still no ornament................................ bear_ermm

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Ohh more lovely ornaments!!! Jane the one you received from Jodi is a real beauty. Very creative!
I love the little Santa bear by Gjizette and the Lovely bear in silver and white which Clare made for Nancy.
Jane , your bear for Clare has the sweetest eyes!
And Chris, Gemma has made you the cutest little bear in a stocking. Is he removable?

Milford Ohio
Daphne wrote:

Still no ornament................................ :/

Sorry... :hug:  It will come. I'm told it was sent and the sender is just as bummed as you that it has not arrived yet.

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

The ornament I sent has not arrived yet either........and I was told it would be there by last saturday at the latest.  Hmm......gotta love the postal service this time of year. bear_wacko  bear_angry  I'm bummed too......and I'm sure my person waiting on her ornament is as well. bear_sad

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Thanx Denise, I was wondering.  Glad you liked it, I will try to do a picture for you since I did take one. Happy Holidays!!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon
Daphne wrote:

Dang Daphne...this is like a soap opera.  I keep checking in here every day to see what's happening.   

Has Daphne received her ornament...when will she receive it...who sent it...is it lost...are the postal fairies holding it for ranson...stay tuned...These Are the Days of TT.  (Okay so I was an All My Children watcher but it didn't fit in).

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: :crackup:  :crackup:

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton
Daphne wrote:

Me either...but hey, its something to look forward to this week! My DS spent most of Christmas day with his head in a bucket as the flu hit him hard so we haven't even exchanged gifts yet!

Cheryl bear_flower

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Christine your ornament from Gemma  is so cute in his sock.    The tree has been updated and Christine I have also added the photo of your ornament to Gemma .

One other ornament just below the santa bear is from last years swap !!!  Apparently it didn't arrive until July  2007 so never made it on last years tree.  It was made Nancy of Nandesigns  , and she  emailed me a picture.  So, those that are still waiting, don't give up ,but let's hope it doesn't take THAT long to arrive  bear_shocked

Dilu Posts: 8,574

hmmm I believe that all good things come to she who waits, there fore my little ornament must be in the post somewhere and will be worth the wait.  and he or she will be much appreciated when the mail finally delivers it!!!  So patience will be the watchword.  And to my unknown as yet partner, it will be alright. :hug:   I am told you are a wonderful bear artist and that I am lucky....I accept that and am enjoying the anticipation.  bear_original

hugs
dilu

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Shantell.... you are so funny. I remember someone being very anxious about who had HER last year for the swap! I had so much fun teasing you and trying to keep you from guessing it was me!!! Too funny!

Sounds like you might have to check back next summer!  :crackup:

I'm trying not to sit here and go through all the posts to see who's ornaments have been received so as to then narrow it down to who mine might be from....... I'm trying to be good and not take the fun out of it! I've alerted my mail lady about an anticipated little box that could quite possibly be from some other country... I needed to explain why I went running out to meet her every day.... that I'm not really THAT lonely!!!
:crackup:

pearlsbears Pearl's Bears
Simcoe County

I haven't received my ornament yet either.  But I'm keeping my Christmas tree up as long as necessary to display him/her!  I don't intend to put him away either, he'll be in my studio with me year 'round!  bear_grin  Hugs, Pearl

I hope he comes soon!   :pray:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Well, I couldn't be happier and I have already requested the artist of my ornament bear to please post a picture as I am still learning how to use photoshop; oh good golly i am still trying to learn how to use the computer.  Yes, chuckle all you technowizards, but I admidt my shortcomings and spelling and computers are but two of them.

However, appreciating this absolutely adorable little fluff of artistry and work-womanship is not a short coming and she will be staying up throughout the year, as she is just too cute to put away. 

do please post a piccy for us....

Thank you so much Tracy Lee, as she was so worth the wait and I couldn't be more pleased!

gollyhugs

dilu

mingrul Our Blue Iguana
Daphne wrote:

Daphne, i like the saying goes " save the best for last"  bear_original .. and just like shantell, i keep checking also if you got your ornament.... im betting you will get it by Dec 31!  bear_grin

:hug:

belle Gold Coast QLD

Thank you for your PM Bronwen - I am so glad he arrived safely and before Christmas too, Yay !!
I took a pic before I packed him up :)

Hugs Kirsty

ttswappuddin.JPG

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Everyone made such beautiful ornaments!  :clap:  :clap:  It's so much fun seeing all of them. bear_thumb
I haven't had much time for the computer lately but my ornament arrived the day after Christmas and I LOVE IT!!! It's from Nancy Walker (nandesign) and it is just wonderful. THANK YOU NANCY!
It arrived in a beautiful teddy box along with a lovely card. Here are pictures:

frosti.jpg

frosti1.jpg

nandesign Posts: 361

Oh, Bonnie...I am so happy he arrived in one piece. I was so worried when I hadn't heard! Thank-you so much for posting!
Have a terrific New Year!

Hugs, Nancy

nandesign Posts: 361

Ornament-Swap-2.jpgHi again...Tammy added the ornament I did last year to this year's tree...the poor thing didn't arrive at its' destination until July!! Here is a pic of the '06 ornament...

Milford Ohio

Oh these are so sweet!!  bear_wub  bear_wub The snowman and little brown bear are adorable. Thank you for continuing to post!! It's so nice to hear the recipients reactions to your gift!
Please do post whenever you receive your ornament. In addition to wanting to see them all up close, I am trying to keep track of them all to make sure everyone receives hers. I think there are four people awaiting an ornament still.

Milford Ohio

Three more people are waiting---I just saw Helen's (Sandra's) post in the tree thread!

Board footer