Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Merry Christmas to me! My awesome package from Amy at Mutz's Tootsz arrived today! After 3+ weeks floating on one side of the border or the other, it came today.
How cute is this?????
P1010012.JPG
I think the technique is needlepunch (correct me if I'm wrong Amy) and is beautifully done. It will have a permanent home above my work table so I see it everyday. There was also a really cute piece of farmyard quilting fabric  bear_wub & a little teddy keychain which is about to go on my keys!
Thanks Amy! bear_grin

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

I'm so glad it came Cheryl!!! I was wondering if Amy might make a needle punch ornament. I saw some of her wonderful Halloween needle punch creations in Schaumburg--very cute!

Two more ornaments are still floating about....

pearlsbears Pearl's Bears
Simcoe County

I haven't received my ornament yet!  I hope it doesn't arrive in July, lol!  It never fails!  When I do an ornament or present exchange Murphy's Law insists that mine will be the lost one or the last one or the one that gets lost in the holiday mail!  Didn't we have to have the ornaments out by the last week of December?  The poor little thing could be travelling in the back of a bumpy old mail van for a month!  Or bouncing around in the cargo of a plane feeling quite frazzled!  Oh dear!

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hi All,
Yes it is a needlepunch. 3-ply DMC. I am really glad you like it Cheryl! Sorry he took a tour before he got to you!
Happ New Year!
Amy
:dance:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

IMG_0985_1_1.JPG

bearlykidzbears wrote:

I did get my ornament from Pat Hage of Denby Bears I don't have a picture of him he is called Fuzzie Winkle and is crochetied. I think it is very cute and must of ben a lot of work.( I don't know how you did it.) Thank you so much I just love it.
Denise

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

goodone_1_1_1_1.jpg:clap:  :dance:  bear_wub Better late than never, my granddaughter finally helped me put this on line and also the ornament that I made I posted above.  This ornament I received from Cheryl of Bruin Werks Bears. Love it.
Hope these get on the Christmas tree tami.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Aww he is cute !  I justed added him to the tree.

Also here is a little larger pic of the ornament Christine Pike sent to Gemma.  Gemma said I could post the pic that Christine emailed to me for those who wanted a better look.  She's having computer troubles.

Pike_ornament.jpg

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Awesome ornaments!!!

I'm still waiting.................................................................................. I at least know who it's from now which relieves me from a bit of the anticipation. Though now that I know who it's from I can't wait to get it! LOL!
:crackup:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

That ornament from Cheryl is beautiful.  I love the blue colors too.  It's  now on the tree too.

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

The ornaments are all beautiful!!!

I am absolutely thrilled with my ornament from Christine Pike - isn't he gorgeous?? (see Tammy's post above for a pic)

Daphne, I sure hope your ornament arrives soon.....I bet you'll pounce on the postman when you see him walking up your path with a little box....the poor man will wonder what the hell is so important!

pearlsbears Pearl's Bears
Simcoe County

Those ornaments are so gorgeous!  I'm still waiting but I got a nice card from Denise at Bearly Kidz Bears a couple of days ago to say that she is the one sending my ornament.  The card says..."Just a note your ornament will most likely be a little late, he didn't want to be just a head, he wanted a body too!" 

So at least I know he isn't bouncing around on a mail truck somewhere out in B.C.!  I hope Denise can send him soon as my tree is taking up a lot of room in my little house, lol!  I can't wait to get him so I can send a picture for the tree!  Am I the last one?

Hugs, Pearl

Milford Ohio

Daphne is still waiting too, Pearl.
As is Melissa K (cjsmum), but that is my fault!! :redface: I goofed up the two Melissas and one got two ornaments and the other, none! Melissa T (Melissa) is sending one she made to Melissa K but it will be late as the mistake was not discovered in time :redface: All parties involved in my goof have been extra sweet and forgiving of me, but I hate to have let anyone down.

Milford Ohio

More fantastic ornaments!!!  :clap:  :clap: I love the monochromatic one from Cheryl.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Pearl, you are lucky... mine apparently IS bouncing around in the back of some old dumpy post truck that is now broken down on some country road in the middle of nowhere in 3 feet of snow and no cell phone service! bear_cry

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC01001.JPGYes, it took me this long to learn how to use Photoshop-well, and get rid of Iphoto....but here is the ornament that Sandy created, and I think she is simply grand.  Thank you publically Sandy, for such a true treasure.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'm still waiting......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

It's because of the Screens Writers strike isn't it?   :crackup:   :crackup:   :crackup:   :crackup:

Board footer