Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Hey Folks...

I just got the Canadian sales flyer for Michael's...They are having a sale from tomorrow (Wed, Nov. 21 to Fri Nov. 23).  They have one of the OTT Lights on sale for $24.99.  The regular retail price for the light is $79.99.  Just thought some of you might be interested in picking one up.  I am going to go get mine in the morning.

Jeremy

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Thanks for sharing this info-do we need a coupon?

Good luck!

golly hugs
dilu

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'll sell someone mine for that sale price! My eyes don't like it..... go figure!  bear_wacko

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Jeremy,
     I was at Michael's tonight, scoping out whether they will even have them in stock.  I was told if I was there right at 9:00 a.m. when they open tomorrow, I will get a rain check coupon for one.  The Michaels in Oshawa won't have them in stock.

hugs,

Brenda

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

OOOHHHH thanks for the info,
I'll have to check them out.  We have one but could always use more!

AndreaM bear_original

Harrow, Ontario

Dilu...

We don't need a coupon over here...Not sure about you guys in that states though...

Brenda...

I hope you are able to get one...I have been eyeing one of these lights up for a while now, so I am glad they are finally going to be on sale...Hopefully they won't be sold out by the time I get there.  I am on midnights, so I have to sleep for a few hours this morning before I head out into the city.

Jane..

I hear you can NEVER have too many OTT Lights... bear_grin

Jeremy

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Maybe I've been under a rock or something, but could someone please tell me what these lights are.  Who knows, maybe I need one.  What an excuse to go to the craft store!

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I bought the floor stand model a couple of months ago at Canadian Tire and can't understand how I was able to sew or read for years without it. I love my OTT light!

Marion

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

My OTT light has a new owner! Yippee! I'm glad someone can get use out of it and thanks for starting this topic, Jeremy or it would have sat in my basement collecting dust for years!

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

OK, so I don't get out too much - what is a OTT light???

Millie and Jane,
     An Ott light gives off a natural light, so you always get true colour - it's full spectrum lighting.   Sort of natural daylight all the time.  I was sewing a red santa hat at my house and at my daughters house it looked burgundy.  An Ott light will avoid that.   Just google Ott Light and you will find tons of info on them.
      I've wanted one for such a long time but they are expensive.  The regular price for the dest lamp is $80.00 at Michaels, so that's what makes $25.00 look amazing.  I got my rain check this morning and am first on the list for when they come it.

hugs,

Brenda

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Thanks Brenda - I'll have to go have a look!

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I assume the one hey have on sale is the desk lamp model. I got a floor model and it stands just beside my chair and is adjustible up and down, etc. It cost about $130 Cdn and I got it at Canadian Tire. These lites also help if you suffer from SAD in the gloomy Winter months. My husband's chair is just a bit away from mine and he has a regular floor lamp - what a difference: his light is yellow and mine a bright nature colour.

Marion

Harrow, Ontario

Got to the store at about 4 pm this afternoon...They still had a whole shelf full...There was probably 10 or 11 of them there.  I lucked out I guess.

Jer

Jeremy,
     Wow, you did luck out - we tried both Whitby and Oshawa and none in stock - I will get one with my rain check, but I will have to wait a bit.

hugs,

Brenda

Board footer