Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Daphne has graciously volunteered to retype the list and take out all the bizaar symbols; she sent me a piccy of what you all are seeing; how perfectly confusing....as I do not see any of that on my screen.

Quy tells me it is a "mac" thing.

So I have sent her the latest corrected version, and told her who I am still waiting to hear from.  And it appears you all will be much happier.  I know I would be if I could read the list with out the extra ASCII like gobbledegook.

We may have to knight Miss Daphne as the Annual TT Holiday Card Queen,

Thank you Daphne for stepping into the breech.

dilu

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

Big Thanks to Dilu and Daphne!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Joan

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_wub  bear_wub  to you both!  These list thingies are massive projects and I salute those who graciously undertake them.  Kudos and bravo to you brave girlies!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Yup, thanks Daph. Should be much easier now.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Thank you to you both it is a huge task to take on :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Kathleen Pa

Yipee!!!!!!!!!!Big thanks and bear hugs to both of you for all your hard work!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Kathleen

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Many thanks Dilu and Daphne bear_flower You wonderful Ladies!

I really appreciate all the work and time that you have spent making up the list for the fun holiday card swap.

I use Mac so I never got to see any of the goggly gook symbols.

thank you very much.

Hugs
Carolyn

:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Thank you girls, job well done.  :hug:  :hug:

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Thnaks to both of you! :hug:   We got snowed in with terrible weather today so I had lots of time to write my Chrstmas cards! They'll be hitting the post tomorrow.....if I can get there! bear_laugh

AmdreaM bear_original

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap:  Thanks to both of you for undertaking this overwhelming task  :hug:  :clap:  :clap:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

If you would like a copy of the list with all it's corrections, in neat and legible form, please EMAIL ME. I will happily send you a copy. Do not PM me as I have to send the list as an attachment and can not put attachments on PMs.

Hugs,
Daphne

bear_original

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

My cards are in the mail so everyone should get them on time!  I hope!

Happy holidays!

AndreaM bear_original

Board footer