Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Mark Mark's Bears
Albuquerque, NM

needle-01-tt.jpgHi all,

I found Daphne's 'Nicholas Needlefelted Ornament' in the December '07 TB&F and had to give needle felting a try.  I'm pretty happy with him.  Tomorrow he goes on display as I have several people at church that like seeing what I am up to.  He will also make an appearance on our Christmas tree which I will be setting up tomorrow.  Nicholas will definately go on my side of the tree.

Happy bear trails,

Mark

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Welcome to the addiction Mark!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Very cute Bear Ornament!!! How tall is he?

Hugs &

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

I second Charlotte's opinion - You've got a bright future in NFing, Mark! And your photo skills are also Great!

And has anyone commented on Daphne's great NFing tut? Congrats to you!!! I may be a step off here: out-of-town and personal issues. You all know how that goes!
Your tut may have been commented on a month ago, I just know that I haven't yet added my kudos, D.

Mark Mark's Bears
Albuquerque, NM

Thank you for the compliments.

Charlotte, he's 4 1/2" tall.

I showed him off to several people and everybody loves him.  I already have an order for my next one.  Which leads me to the question....  How much do I charge when I start designing my own?  I said around $25 - $30 for one like this.  How far off am I?

This one's not going anywhere, he's already on our Christmas tree. bear_original

Happy bear trails,

Mark

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Mark,
I thought he looked small!! I am charging $25 for bears like in my Avatar & they are 2 inches sitting & do not have movable limbs, and I have sold several, so I think you are right on with your thought on the pricing, but that's just my 2 cents worth

Good for you for keeping your first one..bet he looks great on your tree!!

Hugs &

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

What a great bear for your first go at needlefelting.   That size is just gorgeous on the Christmas tree.  Look forward to seeing some more now you are hooked.

Board footer