Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

SparkleShrpWeb.jpgI was going to post this bear in the bears for sale section but he sold before I had the chance so I'm posting him here.

This is 7.25 inch "Sparkle". He's made of South African mohair with silver strands in it. His heart shaped paw pads and embroidered nose are shaded with oils and his face is scissor and needle sculpted. He's from my Heart & Sole pattern which started out as a 17 in bear. I rarely do little bears but this sweetie was so much fun that I just might try a couple more at some point.

Thanks for taking a peak. Sorry the photo isn't great but I did 3 photo shoots and finally gave up... too sunny, too cloudy.... and my photo set up got dismantled as I needed more room in my studio!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

He is adorable and looks like he sparkles!!!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Daphne wrote:

I was going to post this bear in the bears for sale section but he sold before I had the chance so I'm posting him here.

YEP!!!!  He's coming to live in Chicago!!!!!!   :dance:  :dance:   I just couldn't resist... he'll look just great with Zeb!  Zebedee.gif

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

awwww, he's cute!  You should do the little ones more often

/bearhugs,

Board footer