Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

snowboysja.jpgweepingCrabweb.jpgBoscawenChurchWeb.jpgBoscawenBarnweb.jpgSuttonRdWeb.jpgWe just got this snow on Thursday of this week and it was magnificent with the sun shining on it all today. We have over 2 feet on the ground now..... I enjoy this until about mid-January then I'm ready to head to Hawaii!!

These pictures were taken near my home. That weeping crab apple tree with the lights on it is about 6 feet tall but happens to be where my husband blows the snow when he clears the driveway so it dispearing under the snow very quickly!

And of course my dogs LOVE to play in the snow and I just had to share this collage!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Picture postcard pretty!!  But it looks so cold - brrrr!  By the way, Daphne - I got my Mimzy today . . . excellent!!

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

SOO Pretty - makes me scoot closer to the fire! But such a sight  - Kinda sad that I was so hot during the day today here in Cal. Hard to believe its Christmas!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Looks pretty, I can tell the fur babies are enjoying it.
We got snow again today also.
Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Keep warm!

Call me when you head to Hawaii, I'll meet you there!  bear_thumb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh yes, it's COLD!!! Single digits this morning. (we need a smiley face with icicles or a ski hat on!!)

Tami...... let's meet there at the end of January..... we'll be ready! Anyone else ready for a trip to Hawaii?? I know a very sweet bear maker there..... perhaps she could tell us the best places to go.

I can just hear the native music and feel the warm breeze on my face. bear_cool

And the pinacolada I'm sipping isn't bad either!! :crackup:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Beautiful pictures, Daphne...just like Sue Ann said, they're picture postcard perfect and just exactly what I would expect NH to look like. I love Tucker and Riley, too.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

cold_smiley-in-coat.gif  It looks beautiful though!  Riley and Tucker look great!  LOVE the collage!!

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

bear_wub picture perfect, just right for the holidays! bear_wub

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Wonderful Pictures Daphne!

Bear Hugs!
Melanie

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Far more festive than the freezing rain we're getting today  bear_tongue   Look at the boys in the snow  bear_laugh   I hope you've got plush towels at the ready for them when they come back in  bear_thumb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Plush towels? HA!!

They get the all weather rug in the mud room and a couple of 'don't cut if for the humans anymore' towels to lay on until they dry out. I'd spend half my day trying to get all those snow balls out of their fine hair. :doh:

We're in for freezing rain tomorrow night then another freeze.... should be interesting. bear_noexpression

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow Daphne, great photo's the snow does look awesome and I could imagine how it could wear thin real fast. Will send some heat your way.  :hug:

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original Thanks for sharing the pictures of the snow, brrrrrr! I especially love the pictures of the dogs  bear_original  Well I think I can safely say you are more than welcome to the snow that's for sure - all very pretty but no thank you!  bear_grin

Hugs Lyn  bear_flower

Board footer