Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Happy2008DoodlebearsCard.jpg

WISHING ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE HERE AT TEDDY TALK A WONDERFUL AND HAPPY, HEALTHY NEW YEAR. IT'S GREAT BEING HERE WITH ALL OF YOU AND CONSIDER YOU ALL MY FRIENDS. THANKS FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE....LOVE AND HUGS FOR THE NEW YEAR TO TO ALL OF YOU.

TEDDY HUGS, JANE.

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Here's to a very happy, safe & prosperous New Year to all TT'ers and your families, and especially to you Jane  bear_wub  for brightening everyone's day with your bright, fun & loving messages. 
Marg  bear_original

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Happy New Year Jane and to all TT'ers  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Pauline

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Same to you Jane, thanks for always being the sweet, caring person you are!
Wishing you a happy wonderful new year!
:hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Special thanks to you, Jane, for continuing to brighten our days with TT parties/get-togethers and your sooooo thoughtful reminders of birthdays.  May you have the best of the best in 2008.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

A Happy New Year to you all! I hope 2008 is a little bit better for you and you loved ones Jane. :hug: Thanks for all the birthday reminders.

clare14 Country Bears
England

A very Happy New Year to you too Jane, hope you and your family are feeling better now......xxxx You are a very special friend, not just to me, but to all here at Teddy Talk, big hugs to you!!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!  Here's to a beary wonderful 2008 - can't wait to see all those new creations!!   :dance:  :dance:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Margaret Always Bearing In Mind
High Wycombe, Bucks.
Website

Happy New Year to you too, Jane, and all the family and to everyone out there in TT - here's to a Hapy, Healthy and Successful one to you all -

Margaret :hug:  :dance:   :hug:

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

HAPPY NEW YOU ONE AND ALL![]

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

teeeej Brisbane

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :bday:  :bday:  :bday:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

HUGE love to you from California.  You've got the biggest heart on the planet.  I hope your New Year is absolutely fantastic, Jane.  Mwaa!

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas
Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Happy New Year to you too Jane!!

and Happy New Year to everyone here at Teddy Talk, best wishes to all!!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Jane A big thank you for all the time and effort you put into TT, it has kept me sane many a time. May 2008 be a kind year to you and your family.

Lynette

bettys bears Melbourne

Happy New Year! to everyone.

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Happy New Year Jane bear_wub

Happy new year Everyone. Here's wishing heath and Happiness to you all!!!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO JANE AND TO ALL THE LOVELY TTers 

:hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Happy New Year Jane!!!  I hope it was less "amusing" for you as Christmas day  bear_whistle
Seriously, you are a treasure here and I adore you and all the fun things you do for this forum, Wishing you every happiness for 2008!!!

shuzlebears England

HAPPY NEW YEAR JANE AND ALL TTers

bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_wub

Without you this would be a boring place to visit, you make everyone smile every day!!!

bear_grin  bear_grin bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:

It is also a special day for me too......my wedding anniversary.....!!:

dance:  :dance:

My 31st one, and here's to the next 31

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_rolleyes  :crackup:  :crackup:

Big New Year Bear Hugs to all,

:hug:  :hug:
Shirley x

Board footer