Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

nandesign Posts: 361

Hi everyone...just thought I would let you know that my website is now up and running! I don't have anything for sale yet...that will happen in about a week. The site isn't very fancy...yet...it will evolve over the course of the next few months.

Happy 2008!
Nancy

After seeing all of the wonderful new websites...I just wanted to add mine to the list...I spent about 2 weeks in front of my screen adding, fixing, changing and it is finally complete. Now I have to get creative and fill in those "coming soon" spots.

Nancy

clare14 Country Bears
England

It looks lovely so far Nancy!!  Really enjoyed having a look around at your lovely things!!   bear_wub

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Your new site looks great Nancy.  I didn't realize you  made dolls as well.

Thank-you so much Clare...I hope to add a little more texture and layering to the site in the next few months...

Thank-you Tammy...I have been making dolls for many years...I'm dating myself, but I have been making dolls for about 30 years.

Hugs, Nancy

chris009av Real Deal Bears

It's looking great Nancy, great write up on your craft, can't wait to see your pics.   :photo:

Thank-you so much Christine...I am anxious to get 2008 rolling...I'll keep you posted!

Hugs, Nancy

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Nancy your site looks wonderful very neat and easy to navigate.

Board footer