Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

first-bear-002.jpgThis is my very very first bear i had a go at bear_smile, as i had been making dolls for a long time ,as you can see i cheated on the face but i did sell a lot of them and thats what started me into the teddy business bear_smile bear_smile.if you can call it a business . bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Deb Upstate New York

Adorable bear/doll Fran.  You got the gift!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wowee, wowee!!!  Great first bear, Fran!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

I wish my first bear had turned out that good. 

Actually wouldn't that be a good idea for a thread a photo of your first ever bear beside a photo of your most recent bear.

Mel

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh how gorgeous, love your first "bear" Jazzy Fran!

Danni

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Good job Fran! bear_wub  Jenn

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

newbearland wrote:

I wish my first bear had turned out that good. 

Actually wouldn't that be a good idea for a thread a photo of your first ever bear beside a photo of your most recent bear.

Mel

That would be a great thread, Mel.  I hope you'll introduce it in the GENERAL DISCUSSION area and claim it as your own idea.  I'd participate, gladly!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ahhh Miss JazzyFran, aren't you a clever lady- very cute idea.

Of course I'm thinking a golly face would be better....... :rolleyes:

What can I say

Congrats on your first attempt....very impressive :clap: :clap: :clap:

I think I would like a fur coat like that myself-  OOPs I forgot about the PETA prince.....so synthetic of course.  :lol:

bear_tongue

rikkisbears NSW Australia

Hi Fran,
how cute.
The only time I ventured into doll's of any type was a craze called Berenguer Reborns.It was about 3 years ago. They were going like hotcakes on Ebay. I tried doing up a couple, but my hubby & son's thought I must be going a bit potty ( mid life crisis) . THe doll's looked like real babies and they really creeped hubby out. haahaa. so I decided to give it up and go back to the teds. Some of the ladies were really good at it .

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Yes Rikki  the reborns looked like real babys, i was not in to baby doll at all .but i did make a lot of little black dolls and sweet little girls Fran

Board footer