Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

OK, I thought it would be fun to get all of your photos on one page... so have thrown together a page on my website for just this purpose. This is not an original idea... someone has done this once before on another forum but I know she's busy with more important things so hope she doesn't mind if I repeat/update this task.

I took your photos from the 'Do you look like your bears?' topic. If you haven't posted your photo there it's not on my webpage. Please feel free to add your photo to that topic or email me with your photo, full name and business name if you have one. I'll try to stay on top of this. Eventually I will add what country you all live in. But for tonight I've done all my eyes will allow!  :cool:

Here is the link. http://www.backroadbears.com/friends.htm
You can also get to it by going to the Links page on my website and clicking on PHOTOS OF ARTISTS.

If you'd rather not have your photo there or I mispelled your name, etc. please let me know. Don't want anyone offended!  :angel:

Hugs to you all!
Daphne

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!  I love it.  Thanks ever so much, Miss Daphne, for taking what I know is more than five (or fifty) minutes of your personal time to make such a lovely, and loving, gesture to us all.  You're an absolute gem.   :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

What a clever lady you are.....what a good idea...!

dilu

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Daphne . . . such a nice, generous thing to do!!  We are all indebted to you for putting our bright and shining faces in one place.  Thanks a bunch!  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

What a sweetheart you are dear Daphne...I've bookmarked it so I can go check us out every once in awhile.  It's awesome having everyone in one place.  Are we not an adorable bear huggable bunch?  Of course we are...

Thanks!!!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Gosh, what a huge heart you have and a very nice gesture you have given to all of us. Are we not the best looking bunch of teddy artists you have ever seen? :love:

Many Hugs Louise

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ooh that's lovely!! How sweet!

Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Great work and a fabulous idea Daphne...I am honoured...Thank you!

Jane

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Wow,that's so wonderful.  bear_laugh  Doodle Jane,I was wondering where you were and if you were feeling okay.

Hugs,Shari.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:hug: Daphne, what a wonderful service to all of us.

Thank you, sweet girl!

Now if we could only get together in person . . .

Eileen

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I'm Here Shari.  bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh
I'm still having real bad breathing problems and have been referred to the emergency chest clinic as I should be breathing far better by now but it's got worse. The doctor was debating if I should be re-admitted to hospital on friday, but I promised him if things got too bad my husband would drive me straight to the emergency department at the hospital (Just five minutes away) so I'm still at home.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BIG HUGS TO YOU FOR CARING ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Jane

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad Sorry to hear you're struggling, Jane  :hug:

Prayers and Hugs to you!

Eileen

Deb Upstate New York

Daphne ~ Excellent idea!  Thank you!  I've got it bookmarked!

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Jane ,I hope you feel better soon,you have a had a rough time.I was noticing that you seemed to be missing,happy to see you posting Big hugs,Shari.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

What a cool cool idea thank you so very very much Daphne . bear_smile

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

What a lovely idea Daphne. bear_thumb I would love it if you added me.  :hug:
Matilda Huggington-beare bear_original

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

VERY NICE Thak you dear!  Dilu!  I never saw your pic before - you are a beauty!!! bear_original  bear_laugh

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Daphne, that is really so sweet of you.  It is wonderful to see us all on one page. 
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Daphne it looks FABULOUS!!!   :D

Jane I'm SO sorry to hear you are still having problems... get well soon!!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Thanks Daphne, it does look great!  It is nice to see everyone in one place. I have  bookmarked it also! bear_original

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Shelli - I just took a second glance at your picture - couldnt figure out what you were holding and then I realized it was a camera!  You are so cute!  LOL taking a pic of yourself w/a mirror!  - and you are a beauty too and a tiny little one!  bear_original 

I am just curious now... how tall are you gals?  I am short! I am 5'3"  I am nosey!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Guys, Laura Lynn did this too... Is it still there sugar babe?

I printed it out and put it up on my wall so I can see all of your pretty faces. :clap: bear_laugh bear_flower bear_flower bear_flower bear_smile bear_thumb bear_innocent :dance:

Ah, Jane, nice to see you posting.  I do hope you are feeling better soon.  BIG HUGS.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Kim, I am a little under 5' 3" . . . a bit shorter than I used to be due to my degenerative disc disease.  Jane, my dear, I am SOOOO sorry you aren't progressing better with your health.  Keep us updated and I wish you the best!  :pray:  :pray:  :hug:  :hug:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Okay, contacted Daphine. I dont want to be left out either. But I really should get a pic of myself holding a bear. Those are my favorite ones. Well, Shelli's picture is prett cool too. Just shows her creativity.
Heather

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Judi - Yes, Laura Lynn did do this a while back but as mentioned, she's busy, has updated her site and I didn't think she'd mind if I took over.... do you Laura?  :redface:

Heather - I'll add ya!

Matilda  - I didn't see a picture of you!  bear_sad Did I miss it?

Board footer