Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia
doodlebears wrote:

Hey Sarah sorry to say but I am a whopping 5'2 so that just about leaves you at the bottom so far. I could save you and get my daughter Sarah to join the group she is a petit 5' and a whole 1/2 inch. But just remember they say the best gifts come in small packages so having you here with us is a wonderful gift!   :thumbsup:

Jane  :)

Oh you would tower above me Jane hehe  bear_tongue  bear_grin  Yes get your daughter to join lol that would make me second shortest at least hehe  bear_happy bear_tongue 
hugs sarah

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

...I think Danni is the only one who is taller than me.... I am 5'9".  I always towered over the boys in school.  I was nicknamed  Barbie stilts...I used to hate that...but now I think it is cute. I am even taller than my hubby.

Great page!  ALso you should all check out Laura Lynns page.
Yes sugar babe I got your email...you are a doll!  I responded...hhhmmm I wonder if you did not get it... I will try again.  THANK YOU!!!

Hey Danni, that was in an eariler post that I printed out the pages to hang in my workroom...unless I missed the one where Shel did it too.  Every one should , then we'll all know who we are talking to. bear_thumb

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

But I am not on LL's page bear_sad

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Judi-Wooden-Bear.jpgHere's a photo of me with my Christmas present.  My hubby had this made for me then surprised me with it.  I had no idea he was going to do this.  The bear is carved from a tree stump and weighs more than 250 pounds. bear_smile

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

VERY NEAT! you are both talented!    bear_thumb

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Hey Judi...I'm 5'11" closer to 6' but not quite and I think Amy is up there too.  I've never been around (virtually speaking) so many tall woman.  Funny thing is I was a short until my freshman year in high school when I grew 6 inches...and went through ALOT of new clothes.

Shantell

P.S.  Your hubby is sweetie...I love your bear carving.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Shantell, wow you ARE tall...then your son must be well over 6 feet?!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

My oldest one is 6'6" the last time he was measured...my youngest (in the picture) is about 5'10".  I'm leaning on the railing.  My daughter is only 5'6" and has been forever it seems.

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

kathysfish.jpgHey guys,
all your pictures are just so great. Nice to see your smiling faces. I was searching for a picture of me, but I seem to always be the one behind the camera. I do have this one of me but not with a bear, this is the fish I caught this summer. Fishing is one of my other obsessions. I love the outdoors and all outdoor activities. Hunting , Hiking , Fishing, Boating.
The other is of my wonderful Family the year we moved back North. (2003)
Love, kathy

Northern Nevada, USA

jan2004.JPGOkay wait! I'm 5'4" and shrinking too. To many times bucked of my horses, and squashing the discs in my back. Oh well!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_wub

The bear is carved from a tree stump and weighs more than 250 pounds

bear_wub

I adore your husband, Judi. I'm old enough to be his mother, so . . . could I adopt him, maybe?  :hug:

bear_laugh  Kathy, you and your family are beautiful. That fish is not bad, either!  :thumbsup:

Eileen

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Judi, My mistake for giving Shelli the credit on printing it to hang on her wall. It was you who mentioned it earlier in THIS topic. Please forgive me.

Kathy
, great pics! Which shall I add to the page?

Matilda, I'll get your photo added and Catherine too!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey!  I wanna keep the credit!  Even if it's not rightfully mine!  Didn't you know that ALL good ideas originate with me?

Kidding, of course.  I entirely missed the reference until you just commented on it.  Great idea, Judi!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Well, it's not like I was giving you credit for inventing the teddy bear or anything! So I think you can keep the credit but you'll have to take that up with Miss Judi.

Hey, wait.... then you DID invent the teddy bear!!! Greart idea, Shel!!  bear_grin  bear_grin

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Thank you!  I am full of great ideas!   Just look around you.  Light bulbs, refrigerators, liquid soap... they're all mine!

Punchy today, and happy,

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oooo... PUNCHY and HAPPY! I'm so glad you are feeling that way today! You deserve it as I know you've been having a time lately!

Yippee and big  :hug: to you, Shelli!

MUWAH!
Daphne

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

MWAA right back atcha, New Hampshire.  Thanks for the hug.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hi All!

I have updated the page with many more TT members......

The design program I use has a little hic-cup where it won't let me add on to the last row of pictures. I have to insert a row in the middle somewhere. So you'll have to search in amongst the others for the new additions.

They are in no particular order what-so-ever. Just so ya know!

If I can add any one else please let me know!!  :dance:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Your a sweetheart  Daphne!!! bear_flower

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Daphne, need a decent pic of me, well done with the link, will send you one soon.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

bear_shocked :oGreat photos girls bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Okay Shelli...someone put something in your coffee?    tee hee! :twisted:  That's okay :dance: :twisted: :dance:

Everone should print out the photos ...don't ya think...it adds more realism to these posts.  Artist are very visual beings.

Kathy, that's a BIG fish...how did it taste?

Northern Nevada, USA

the fish was Delicious. My hubby smoked it with chokecherry branches, It was lovely. MMMMmmmmm!
Thanks,
Kathy bear_thumb

Northern Nevada, USA

Daphne,
Thanks for posting the pictures. That is a cute one of you and your bear.  :hug:
Hugs for all your great work!
kathy

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thank you!  :redface:  bear_innocent  bear_laugh

Board footer