Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

clare14 Country Bears
England

I have FINALLY  :pray: got my links page up and running, and would love to add yours, but I don't like doing anything without asking permission first, so pleased let me know that you would like to be added!!

Many thanks  bear_happy

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
clare14 Country Bears
England

Will do Kim, but OH NO, have I upset everyone else  :redface:

Shall I go ahead anyway with them, I've got to add some now, I've paid a fortune!!!   :doh:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I would absolutely like to be added and thanks much, Clare!

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Aww, Clare! I didn't see your thread earlier....I'd love to exchange links  :D. In fact, I'll add you to my link page right away.... bear_thumb

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Yes please Clare - just right click my avatar and use that as my link button piccy.

Thanks - i will add you to mine the next time i can be arsed to update my pages - i think i overdosed when i built my site in a week and can't bear to do much to it for a few weeks

Penny  bear_wub

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

avatar-copy.jpgBearcupboardbanner.jpgThanks Claire..I'd love you to add my two sites...you are already on my page. I am happy with a text link but if you particularly like banner links, you can use my avatar for "Just Us Bears" and I've popped in "The Bear Cupboard" one.

I can't see why you would upset anyone...links work great for everyone and I can't see any reason why anyone would NOT want to be added. The more links you have on your page, the higher you rank in the search engines which makes your site easier to find.
BTW...when's your show???

clare14 Country Bears
England

Phew!!!   You guys had me worried there for a minute  bear_shocked   Thanks so much, links are going on as we speak, banners are beyond me but will be passed onto my boffins to be added later, but you'll be there anyway - thanks to you all - this is exciting!!  bear_happy

clare14 Country Bears
England

Ooooh Hayley, just missed your posting before waffling on last time, my show is THIS Saturday.....wow that came round quickly!!   bear_shocked   I am a bit apprehensive, but I've asked so many questions here (They're all so bored of me!!   bear_rolleyes ) I'm 90% sure I've covered the things I need to.   I keep looking at your pictures and the only thing is I didn't get to make as many bears as I would have liked (about 5000!!   bear_grin ) but ahhh well, here goes nothing!!!   I'll definitely let you know how I did, you've been great  ;)

xx

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Hey Clare , you can certainly add me. I've been re-arranging my site and will finally  add everyone on this thread ( if it's o.k)  and anyone else who would like. 

The more the merrier !  :hug:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Yay!!!   Tammy, will do that right away - thank you!!  ;)

Anyone else, if I don't add you tonight, I will do it tomorrow, getting to my Zzzzzzs time!!!   bear_original

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

I have only got one link on my web site as it is very new clare,. and i would love to put you site on mine my bother inlaw is taking care of my site so i don't know what to do will you please let me know what i have to tell him ? Fran. that is very nice of you .

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I would like to be added.  I know you're already on I Love Teddies.  I have directions on my site for adding my link.

teddy_bears_org USA - Florida

Teddy-Bears.Org is a great site to add if you ask me!

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

hi Clare

I'll add you to mine (and anyone else listed here) in the next day or so...I don't have any fancy banners!

My site is below.

Thanks and best of luck for that show!!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

linkbuttonsmall.jpgHey all bear_original  I would love to swap links and although I didn't start this thread there are a few people here that I haven't included yet...will it be okay if I do Hayley, Tammy, Melissa, Fran, Clare, Penny and Sue Ann...phew!

And here is my banner if anyone would like to add me  :P

Great, will check back later.
Hugs sarah  bear_flower

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

That's fine with me Sarah.  I do the same and add you too.   Anyone else that wants to add me can.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Cool Tammy...will fix it all up tomorrow :)
Hugs sarah

kraftyladies Beary Lovely ... Bears by Susan
Florida

hi Clare,

I would lke to be added, I will add yours and anyone elses on here that wants to be added to mine too....

hugs,
Susan

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

PBB-horizontal-banner-large-352x124-copy.jpgYou people are link-crazed, but that's a good thing, for your web presence.

Next time I do a site update I'll grab all you folks and stick you on my links page as well.  Please feel free to do the same. 

Here's mine, for your use as well.  Thanks for the kindness in this!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Hell ya! any way I can get free advertising!  bear_thumb

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Yay, thanks all of you, you should all be there now, and like I said my computer boffins will be adding those clever banners (and hopefully making one for me!!  bear_happy ) soon!!  :thumbsup:

ALSO, with my first show fast approaching on Sat, I've made a lovely portfolio of previous work for my table.   I've written a few lines about me, how it all began....etc, and have mentioned that I have lots of bear artist friends across the globe.   I do hope you don't mind, I know we've never met, but I think of you all as very good friends  bear_wub bear_happy

I know I sound soppy, but that's just me  bear_laugh

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

I'll update and exchange links too please

Everyone has been updated with me. bear_thumb

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

I would love you to add me do i need a banner or can you use my jazzy rag logo thans Sarah

Board footer