Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

copy1.jpgcopy2-.jpgcopy3.jpgcopy4.jpgcopy5.jpgThought I would start a new thread on this.
Just reading another post and I've found out that I'm not the only one with a pesky animal.
Hope the pics aren't too big, I'm at work and can't resize them.
Silly cat.......
ANd yes, I REALLY need a light tent. Couldn't get one good picture that day. It was all the cats fault...........
Heather

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Looks like your cute kittycat is rather bored with the whole idea!!  GREAT photos!  :clap:  :clap:  bear_grin  bear_grin

Pipa UK

surfingsparky3.jpghehe great piccie i love it  bear_laugh i often find my kitty surfing the net while im not around. now i know why my phone bills are so high !

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Heather, your bear is GORGEOUS! cute kitty too!  I am alergic to kitties... ACHOO!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

GINGER-with-Claire-and-Punk.jpgMy kitties are always hanging around in my photo closet, or with my bears... especially our orange tabby, GINGER, who is our "weird kitty," and eats paper and ribbon.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

very cute pic..... I want a Shelli bear!!!!  :pray:  maybe my prayers will be answered and I will win the lottery.... would ya give a TT discount? he he he

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, actually... I would.  bear_happy  Thanks for the nice compliment!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Well, I do get a christmas bonus this year... hmmmm.....

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Heather your bear looks beautiful even if you couldn't get the best possible pictures. Love the kitty.
Pipa,mine waits near the computer for me all the time so I guess you could say she sees me often  bear_grin

Hugs,Shari.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Thanks Kim. I did plan on posting a proper picture of that bear, just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Shelli, is it really a closet?? That's a great idea!! Cute bears also.
Pipa, really funny picture. Can't are soo weird, they just have to part of everything.
Heather

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL  - your cats like technology!  very cute kitties...I would have a cat but I am allergic...

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

Gina - Maybe it is the "mouse" that attracts your cats to your computer  bear_laugh

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Heather,
I love your kitty pics......I'm partial to the little rugrats myself-

They are always wanting to be wrapped around one of Judi's bigger knitties

Cute

Thanks

bear_tongue

Pipa UK

hehe my cat is loopy im sure. she follos my mouse pointer around the screen sometimes  :P

Shari wrote:

Heather your bear looks beautiful even if you couldn't get the best possible pictures. Love the kitty.
Pipa,mine waits near the computer for me all the time so I guess you could say she sees me often  bear_grin

Hugs,Shari.

Pipa UK

Very cats are always Into things. they are more curious than dogs. now we know why they say curious as a cat  ;)

psichick78 wrote:

Thanks Kim. I did plan on posting a proper picture of that bear, just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Shelli, is it really a closet?? That's a great idea!! Cute bears also.
Pipa, really funny picture. Can't are soo weird, they just have to part of everything.
Heather

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Thanks Shari for the complement.
Funny though, I'm not sure who's cuter, my bear or the cat. he he he heh e
Heather

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Such naughtie kitties!! Mine would never be that bad......

Pipa UK

lol kirsten. maybe they are sneaky and wait until you are asleep  bear_happy

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh This is such a great thread!

Shelli, Ginger seems to be doing her best to look like a Potbelly Bear (buy me, buy me!)

Heather, your lightbox substitute looks just like mine after a cat invasion. Love the yawn (and the bear).

Gina, your cats are as beautiful as they are naughty. I love blacks!

I came home one afternoon, saw that I had telephone messages, and sat down to listen. All I could hear was purring. Our little Hodge had discovered how to trigger the answering machine, and left several 'messages'. I think he liked the whirring and the little light.

Every time I use my printer, one of the cats is there to watch the paper come out. I caught our calico Rose pressing the power button on and off recently. Right now I've got as much cat hair in my keyboard as plastic!

And of course, whenever I'm working with a student, we have to fight off a constant cat invasion--they like to sit on your book, or your paper, whatever you seem to be (mistakenly) concentrating on that isn't cat.

Eileen

Pipa UK

Oh Eileen hehe how cute! cats are so much fun to watch  bear_laugh

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Almost forgot . .. .

Pipa, your cat seems to have found the CapsLock. Interesting. If mine are doing that, it would explain a lot of strange stuff.

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

100_2253.jpg100_2212.jpg100_2208.jpgWell, they may be a tad bad..  bear_tongue But bailey does all my emailing.  bear_original

Deb Upstate New York

Cute pets!  Kim ... lottery?  Did you pick up your Powerball?  We have a bunch playing PA Powerball.  Not sure what would bring more joy ... winning, or the five of us quitting on the same day!  :twisted:

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

puss.jpgThis is my beloved cat hes name was fat cat xxxxx

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

My what pritty kitties we all have, I'll have to get busy with the camera!

Danni

Pages:

Board footer