Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Densteds Densteds
Website

Picture-016-Small-2-Custom.jpgFabulous photos ladies...don't you just love kittys, they're so naughty...you just gotta love them..here's my angelic Bridget Cat...like Kirsten's kittys she wouldn't do a thing wrong...  bear_innocent not much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fran, he's adorable no wonder you miss him so much, so sorry  :hug: :hug:

big hugs,
Denise.

kraftyladies Beary Lovely ... Bears by Susan
Florida

ohhh, I love all the cat pics!!! And Heather, I LOVE that bear!  (and your cat)  :D

Susan

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

How did everyone make those cats look so real?  They're so lifelike.   I know you're good at making bears, but I didn't know you were so good at cats too.  :D

Thanks for posting the pics!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Your funny  :lol:Chrissie and thanks Denise i do miss fat cat bo! ho! bo! ho !  bear_sad bear_sad

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

mimi.jpgfae-copy.jpgThis is our little Fae....butter wouldn't melt in her mouth...but she's a scamp...and runs rings around the dogs...here she is just about to sew a bear up for me...that's after typing a few emails on the computer..

And our other cat..Mimi. on one of her rare ventures out of the airing cupboard

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

ditto ,me too  bear_tongue

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_wub Me too. I've only got 5!  :/

Eileen

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Fae is 6 months old...and Mimi is 6 years old...Mimi hates Fae with a vengeance..Though, that said, Mimi let's Fae get in the airing cupboard alongside her now...Till Fae gets boisterous then she kicks her out.

It's upset her peaceful world..

purelyneysa Purely Neysa
Indiana, PA
Website

sleepy-kids--bear.jpgCouldn't resist, my kids with one of their bears. Neysa

purelyneysa Purely Neysa
Indiana, PA
Website

Brody.jpgI found this one too. Neysa

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, beautiful Siamese, Neysa!  And with that wonderful wedge-shaped Oriental face.  Very cute!  They look like real snugglers.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_wub Beautiful, Neysa! I love Siameses . .  :hug:

Eileen

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Ah, cats, so funny and so imaginative! But your are unfair with them. They are really adorable. Right, they like playing and catch your eyes. And they definitely like technology.
I wish my beloved Merlin was still alive. Was such a charming cat. And so young. Been killed by a car...

By the way, we generally say that curiosity kills the cat.

I will definitelly have some cats when I have a house. both my boyfriend and i love cats. We will have to be careful they are nice with my teddy bears!!!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Welcome, Sophie  :hug:

You're right about cats! They just love to be the center of attention.

Eileen

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

I want Jennys bear_thumb cat could you post him to me please.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_grin Yikes, Fran!  :hug:

CyberCats would be worse than viruses!!

Eileen

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

elliottkissymarmalade1web.jpgI tort I tor a putty tat?........I did.....I did......I did see a putty tat.............

Its not only cats that get in on the act.

Love the all the naughty putty's :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Matilda,  :hug:

That is the cutest pic--I love it!

Eileen

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Eileen , he does the lip smacking with the kiss, then proceeds with " your my precious treasure, I love you, I do ,I love ya. Funny little birdie , ya little bugga. Givvus a kiss. Ya precious, waltzing matilda, waltzin matildie, youll come a gumtrees with tha plum trees, ya precious treasure................... bear_grin bear_grin

Now lets see the kittykats do that. bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

He says all that Matilda? I was never able to train my budgies to talk,is it very hard and do you have any helpful tips?

Hugs,Shari

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Athena-on-internet-2e.jpgI finally got a chance to read this thread... it's GREAT!  Loved all the photos of the kitties (and budgie!!)  Heather & Shelli... LOVE the bears!

Here's one of my whippet Athena shopping for chewies....

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Matilda, I'm amazed! We once managed to teach a budgie to say his name, but that's all! Is he trained not to pluck the threads out of the nose?  :lol:

bear_laugh Laura, your little Athena is a hairy little goddess with a wet nose and a tail. What graceful creatures Whippets are! Does she have a PayPal account?

Mandie's new doggie is half whippet and half collie--sounds like a winning combination!

Eileen

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Eileen wrote:

bear_laugh Laura, your little Athena is a hairy little goddess with a wet nose and a tail. What graceful creatures Whippets are! Does she have a PayPal account?

Mandie's new doggie is half whippet and half collie--sounds like a winning combination!

Eileen

LOL!  Thank you Eileen!  We have 3 whippets... Cleopatra, Athena and Isis.. yes, we went with a theme there LOL!  (Cleo is our first whippet and when we got our second, in our name research we found that Cleopatra was NOT Egyptian... but Greek!  Hence the names Athena & Isis  bear_original  Oh I think a whippet/collie mix would be adorable!  And NO, Athena does NOT have her own Paypal account... she has the password to MINE LOL!!!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

dustyfix500.jpegAll of the pictures are great!! I am usually too busy pushing Dusty out of the way to take any really cute pictures but maybe I should. My right hand man (cat?) is 19 years old and still has to make every move that I do.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_ermm No way! Cleopatra not Egyptian? Why have I never heard of this before?

Several years back, one of my old Greek profs got into trouble with the politically correct police when she protested against the then-popular theory that Athena was black. The issue was argued back and forth in the Times Literary Supplement until she beat down the opposition by sheer volume of fact! Mythology, yes, but she's a very learned lady.

Eileen

Board footer