Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Misty-for-TT.jpgWow, Dusty looks GREAT to be 19!!  My Misty is 15 and pretty healthy except for arthritis . . . she walks with a limp.

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Poor Misty, her legs must really bother her. Dusty has arthritis as well, I have a box with a blanket in for her on the cutting table and another one by the computer but she doesn't even try to jump into them any more. She just hollers at me until I pick her up and put her in her box. The things that you have to do for the elderly! bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Boy, I'll say!!!  I do the same thing for Misty . . . she doesn't holler, but she huuuummmms.  She's done that all of her life.  Don't think I've seen her open her mouth to speak more than 10 times in all her 15 years.  She hmmmms at me until I pick her up and put her on the computer desk beside me.  She also loves to lie in the mohair scrap pile beside my sewing machine, too.  Just adore cats!!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

OscarHookCroppedWeb.jpgbear_laugh bear_thumb Wow. Dusty and Misty look wonderful for their advanced ages!! I agree--there's something really sweet and special about older animals.

Our little 'stumpy', 3-legged Oscar likes my ultrasuede backdrop

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Shari, The best tip to teach your bird to talk is to make sure it is a BOY!!!!! bear_grin bear_grin
If you could'nt teach it, it was definitely a girl. Sorry toots. You were wasting your time. bear_grin
And just in case you want to know why?  The budgie is a mimic. The male budgie that is. The female is born with a song. She knows no other. The male learns the females song, she thinks he's her soul mate, they do giggy giggy and then the male goe's off to the next female learns her song .     She thinks he's her soul mate, lets him do giggy giggy and the cycle goes on and on.               the male is a mimic in order to get his leg over. Sound familiar bear_grin bear_grin

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_ermm No wonder!! I had no idea . . . thanks, Matilda!  :hug:

Eileen

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Thanks Matilda.I'll make sure to get a male if I get one again. Nice to know men are all alike,birds, mammals,the whole lot!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I just saw earlier today in the paper a tv show to be sreened later this week, called "sex in the bush"
its all about aust native animals mating.  bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin Yes I'll be watching. Always the voyeur bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin
When my bugdie was young he fell madly inlove with my pony tail. He became insanely jealous, would'nt even let me brush my hair. Little need to say I got my hair cut. Yes he was doing to my ponytail what those dirty dogs do to your legs. bear_grin bear_grin bear_wacko

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Love it, thanks for sharing with us Heather. Your cat is a real character.  bear_original

Pages:

Board footer