Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Hi everybody,

I guess, everybody has been waiting for the results and here is the list of winners, fresh from the IDEX in Orlando. I just scanned the sheet and hope it is readable. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

list-of-winners-2.jpgSorry, didn't work. Here another try.

K Pawz Guest

Whoooo HOooooo Congratulations everyone!!! I am happy Dancin! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Here is little Ava,
Att.jpg
Hugs,
Krista

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

Well Done everyone on TT that one. CONGRATULATIONS.
Oh well maybe next year!!!!!!!!

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Wow!  Congratulations to all!!!  Totally fabulous! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Congrats to all ... I am so pleased for everyone and stunned too!!!!!

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Well done everyone!  And look, a sloth made it into the friend shortlist... I'm almost glad i didn't enter Poke now!  bear_tongue

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Congratulations to all the winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :dance: Peta the suspence was killing me too!!! Now it is all over bear_sad I can consentrate on my new bears.
Maybe next year!
Hugs
Tracey

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Look at all those familiar names!!!! How wonderful!  bear_thumb

Congratulations everyone! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Those who didn't get a nomination..... it would likely push me to try harder for next year. But I've never entered.... so just to have entered says so much about the pride and respect you have for yourself and your work. That deserves applause too! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Zada Creations Zada Creations
Washington

A Super-Big CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners!!!!!   :clap:  :clap: :clap:   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

~Patricia

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Well done everyone
Congratulations.
That is great news.
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Congrats to everyone! That is so awesome to see so many teddy talkers bear_original I will have to enter one of these years. bear_original Can't wait to see all the nominated pieces!

Hugs!
Melanie

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats to all!  :clap:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Superb!  I'm excited to see so many familiar names on that list.  I'm sure the entries are all beautiful.

I'm hoping the nominees will post photos of their nominated pieces here at TT for us all to drool over. 

Pretty please...???!

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Congraulations to all the nominees. I can't wait to see some pics now, purleeeeese!  :clap:

Regards

Lisa

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

Marina.jpgThank you so much Marion for the TOBY nominee list.
I am so exited to be nominated..here is my nominee MARINA in the miniature dressed catagory.
Thank you for the congartualtions and huge CONGRATULATIONS to all other nominees !!
Berta

puca bears puca bears

A HUGE thanks to Marion for posting the list and putting us out of our misery!!!!!!!!! The suspense was KILLING!
I'm thrilled to be in there too - tho' disappointed my other entry didn't get in - but that's the way it goes...competitions are SO unpredictable!
Huge congratulations to all the other winners.......
big huggies
Maria
And here's mine - "Any Requests" - he got a second place at the BBAAs, and I entered him in the TOBYs almost as an afterthought!

any_requests0011_600wide.jpg

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Just look at all the TTers on that list!!!  Hooray, yippee, and yahoo!  Big, huge congratulations to all of you soooooo talented members!  Bravo!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Coingratulations to all the winners  a very diverse talented group...take a bow.......Mikki

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Congratulations to everyone!  These contests are always bitter-sweet.  You never know what the judges will pick....and it will be very different from competition to competition.  I have been on both sides so I know first hand the joys and disappointments.

Anyway, here are my two that were chosen this year.
SnowPrincess300dpiRESZ.jpg

HAPPY-72DPI_edited-1.jpg

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

thank you for posting the list and putting us all out of our misery!!!!  wow!!!  I am jumping for joy!!!  can't quite believe I got three nominations!!!!!  I'll post some pics when I come back down to earth!!!!!!! bear_grin   :dance: well sone to all the other nominees!!!!!

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Congraulations to all the nominees  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Big congratulations to all! Nice to see so many TTer's here again!
Berta, I LOVE your little dressed miniature, she is SO adorable!
Maria, your "Any Requests" is fabulous!
And Judi your two are just as incredible as ever!
Easy to see why all of these made the list. I hope everyone else will post pics of their winners for us too and PLEASE all non nominees post your photos on the other thread that Marion started - we want to see them too, they are fabulous!!!

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Congratulations are in order, so many familiar names!      I am very happy for all nominees!

Big hugs for each of you!

Duff

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Congratulations to all the nominees, what a fantastic effort with all the TTers being named.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer