Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

staticbear76 Posts: 222

honeybunny.jpgihad this gund bunny all my life i just want to now how old is she really the little otter tiger my sis owned her since i was  a baby and gave her to me back in 2000 and the white on all fours bear i really like i got 5 years ago please tell me how old is this bunny id be so grateful you are the best.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

I'm not really sure how old your Gund bunny would be, she looks like a very trusted, well loved friend  bear_wub

When I was hunting down a childhood bear of mine, I hopped onto Ebay and looked through the Gund listings for sale.  Its a HUGE amount!!!  But I was able to locate the real name of my bear, and what years they were produced in (roughly).

You could also try contacting Gund directly and ask if they could give you the dates of production.  Best of luck on your search!!  bear_flower

staticbear76 Posts: 222

thank you so much debby d your the best ill search ebay and look she is a super awesome bunny that i always loved and a wonderful thing happened in 02 one of my buddies a rabbit from 1975 was returned to me by a friend who saw who took it long ago but im still searching for molly though thank you.

Board footer