Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

staticbear76 Posts: 222

to all aussies i want to thank you for being the kindest most coolest people ever and just wanted to ask is there any plush toys anywhere of skippy adventures in bushtown i saw many pictures of the show never got to see any though i hope it comes to dvd soon please help if there is any and my koala i have posted with my buddy bear is on the post here he is at last and on my avatar now too i really like him and one more thing is there a lot of static on the radio and tv like my friend told me about thank you so much you are the greatest.

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi,
I don't know if you would still be able to buy "Skippy" plush toys new.  It has been such a long time since the show was made here, that I think the only chance of getting a plush kangaroo related to the show would be secondhand, say on Ebay.  If you go to the Australian ebay site, www.ebay.com.au you might have some luck searching.

As for the static television reception, we only get that if we don't have proper antennas up to get the right reception.  Most people living in the cities have antennas on their roofs to catch a good signal and so don't have any static.  If you were a long way out in the country and couldn't get a good reception, I would imagine the quality of the television wouldn't be so good.  I think because technology is improving so much all the time, digital television etc., I think that the reception is getting pretty good everywhere now.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

YES what Christine said. :dance:
I am not even sure if there were any Skippy plush. ?????? I did receive a melamine breakfast set with Sonny and skippy on it. I also received a collector plate as well. Which I still have. The breakfast set was so well used that I think Mum through it out when she through out my German mohair teddy bear that I got when I was two... and here I thought he would be safe with my mum........hahahahaha
Wendy

thank you so much ill check that site and hopefully find a skippy you are the best thank you so so much.

the new tv show adventures in bushtown is on there but i know it will take a lot to et it though but the dvd player we got plays ntsc and pal format too but i got to check the regional code first i think it might be a reion one though but thank you so much matilda thank you.

690_b.jpgi hope this pic of the show comes through

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow I remember the original TV series, this is the first I have heard about Skippy in many many years.  Sorry I cannot help you out with Plush toys, I don't recall ever seeing a plush toy, maybe I was a little too young to remember too.  :doh:

thank you so much im so grateful for everyones help thank you all so much ever since i saw some pics from the flying bark site and the yoram gross site i just fell in love and just felt happy to see any part of it like seeing something super awesome thank you you are the best.

one more thing i hope flying bark company is ok i sent a few emails but no answer i hope they are ok

Board footer