Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Pages:
Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Our very own Bear Guys have a great artist profile in the new TBCI that just arrived today...entitled The Bear Guys bare all!

It starts out saying..."they're playful, vibrant and cuddly and with an irrestible zest for life...

Congratulations Bear Guys. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

YES, the Truth is OUT!

".."they're playful, vibrant and cuddly and with an irrestible zest for life..."
THe Bear Guys are all that and more  bear_grin  CONgratulations! Guys!
Karen

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

CONGRATULATIONS, SHANE AND STEVEN!!

Hugs,

Brenda

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Congratulations guys!  I'll have to go online to read about you "bearing" all!

Hugs,
Lisa

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congrats Shane and Steven!!!

Hugs,

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Bear Guys! way to go!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hooray for our Bear Guys!  Bravo and big congratulations, Shane and Steven - y'all ROCK!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Kathleen Pa

Congrats Shane and Steven!  Way to go!!!!! :dance:

Kathleen

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Way to go Steven and Shane- you guys ROCK and Canada is proud of you!!!! Now was this comment -"they're playful, vibrant and cuddly and with an irrestible zest for life"  referring to your teddy bears or to you?????? Will have to check this out at the upcoming class with you two!!!!
Hugs
Gail bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

they're playful, vibrant and cuddly and with an irrestible zest for life"  referring to your teddy bears or to you??????

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
Congratulations Shane and Steven  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Awww thanks everyone,  we haven't seen the article yet and wasn't sure when it was coming out hmmmm I guess I better get the website updated with new bears LOL.   

Not sure if anybody would want to see us bare all so I can only guess that they must be talking about the teddy bears. 

Karen you are the best and I certainly hope that we catch up with one another this yr somewhere along the way.

Gail, looking so forward to the class  it is going to be a lot of fun.

big hugs and thanks again everyone, we are very pleased with the article and can't wait to see it in print.

Shane and Steven.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats  :clap:  :clap:

puca bears puca bears

So much for getting straight down to work!!!!!!!!!! I just checked out  the article online...........GREAT!!!!!!!!!
Good on ya, Shane & Steven - a lovely, and well deserved feature
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

wilma Posts: 51

I really love the bears that you bearguys create! I love to work with bright colors and big feet myself, but mine never come out this beautiful!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congrats Guys  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

You guys sound so much fun!!!!!  bear_grin .....love to meet you both some day!!... The article is just great Congratulations!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

DebbieD Posts: 3,540
thebearguys wrote:

Not sure if anybody would want to see us bare all so I can only guess that they must be talking about the teddy bears.

Shane and Steven.

bear_grin   Beauty is in the eye of the Bare/BearHolder??  bear_grin   I'm sure you guys are just as beautiful in the buff as your bears  :hug:  :hug:   HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!! On your article!!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Waterloo, Ontario

Thanks again ladies,  Yvonne are plan is to make it to Hugglets next yr, most likely the September one as the weather will be nicer than February but we will have to wait and see but we will be at one of them next yr for sure.   You may regret saying we would be a lot of fun to meet, most people are never the same after they spend some time with us  :crackup: .

Maria thank you so much, we are very excited about being in this magazine .  It was a lot of fun and Anne does such a wonderful job at writing up the article.  Big congrats to you as well Maria for your Toby nomination just love him to pieces.

Wilma you are to kind,  trust me our bears look nothing like they use to.  It takes a lot of time and practice once you have havecreated a few hundred bears you just get the hang of it. 

Debbie you crack me up  bear_grin  bear_grin .

big hugs

Shane

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Congratulations Shane & Steven!!!!!  I can't wait to see you in print bear_original  I'll have to read it with my "Bear Guys" bear in my lap  bear_thumb

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Congratulations, Guys!! That is so awesome!!

thebearguys wrote:

Wilma you are to kind,  trust me our bears look nothing like they use to.  It takes a lot of time and practice once you have havecreated a few hundred bears you just get the hang of it.

*starts working on bear number 45, and waits for skills to improve*

Waterloo, Ontario

bear_grin   well I'm sure Wilma if you look at your first few bears and look at your current ones you will see an improvement,  I find each bear we do seems to get a little bit better.  As long as you are having fun with it and enjoying the creative side of it then that's all that matters.

big hugs

Shane

bear_ermm you are right, but sometimes when I see the beautiful bears people make feel so stupid when I just can't get mine to look the way I want them to look...  bear_whistle

Waterloo, Ontario
wilma wrote:

bear_ermm you are right, but sometimes when I see the beautiful bears people make feel so stupid when I just can't get mine to look the way I want them to look...  :whistle:

Well just remember to take as many workshops as you can and pick everyone's brain,  we love to take classes and workshops you always learn something new.   I am not always 100% pleased with every bear we make but remember that as an artist we are always hardest on ourselves

hugs

Shane

clare14 Country Bears
England

Well done you guys, I shall be looking out for the article when I get my copy!!   :hug:  :hug:

Wilma, Shane is right, keep going and you will get there.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:    We're all here and happy to help if we can!!  You'll get better and better, and soon you'll crack that style you're after and they'll be no stopping you!!  Keep at it, can't wait to see some.   :hug:

Pages:

Board footer