Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awww I'd love to see this article, can anyone scan it for us paupers to see?? bear_original   Well done Shelli!!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congrats to everyone, which month's issue is it?  Just in case I can find a copy, thanks.

Deb Upstate New York

Here you go girls!  EXCEPT ... It's DECEMBER you want for Shelli's article.

Good Morning Deb,

Yes, you can order Oct 2005 issue of Teddy Bear Review. The cost would be $8.00 including shipping.

All I need from you is your complete name & address & credit card information, or you can send a check in the mail.

Thank you
Goldie Mortenson
goldiem@jonespublishing.com
800-331-0038 Ext 132

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Careful Deb, I think it is actually the December 2005 issue that you want if you're looking for the latest issue.  They come out early.  I did have fun looking through both magazines this month, lots and lots of Teddy Talk folks!  Congrats to everybody published, and those of you that haven't ever submitted anything for publication, go for it! 

Cheers,
Kelly

Deb Upstate New York

Yuppers!  December.  Ooopsy.  Probably still $8.00 <fingers crossed>.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Kimmy......shame on you darlin......of course yur bears are good enough.....like the little blue guy on e-bay....for instance....

Come on everyone-we have to keep our positive attitudes.....we can do this!

bear_wub to all

bear_tongue

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

I dont think my bears are good enough just yet.... but I will eventually

bear_angry Hey, Kimmers, that's my little Jaiden you're talking about! Careful, girl  :lol:

Kim, your felties are unique, beautifully shaped and proportioned with lovely faces, better than almost any I've seen. Don't be silly, girl. Send their photos to one of the TedMags and see what happens! All they can say is no, and I'd be willing to bet that they'll say yes! :hug:

Eileen

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

congratulations shelli and all who were in the magazine! i just got my copy and cant wait until i get a minute to do more than skim the article on all those  beautiful eyes!!!
mellissa thats a gorgeous angel in your avatar!! deb

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Thanks for the info on the issue Deb and Kelly, much appreciated. bear_original

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Huge congrats on the article Shell!! bear_grin bear_thumb bear_flower :dance:

Unfortunately I'll not get to see it as our newsagents doesn't stock it anymore. I think I'll have to subscribe. I already to sub to T&Friends but that the WRONG ONE this time! Crumbs!
Anyways, if I subscribe, I still won't get THIS issue so if there is anyone who would be willing to go buy this issue for me in exchange for a current issue of Australian Bear Creations...could you email me? hayley@justusbears.com
Just 'bear' in mind that the postage is about $7.00 USD on top of the mag. bear_ermm

Board footer