Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

I thought I'd posted this question but it does not seem to have appeared!  I'm having fun making mini bears at the mo and was wondering if anyone knows of other forums/groups on the internet that are especially for mini bear makers?  Not that anywhere can be as good as here of course but it's always fun to meet others :)

Thanks for any ideas - I've been googling but can't find anywhere yet.
Hugs
Catherine

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Hi Catherine!  There used to be several really great mini discussion boards... unfortunately they have all basically turned into places to list links to eBay auctions, newly available bears, etc... there isn't really any talk going on there anymore...  :(

If you happen to find one that is reasonable active, do let me know... I miss having talks with "mini people."

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Bearly Cheap in Australia has one but it is not as well used as this one. Like me you only have time to go on one really. Hey Intercal......pretty please? bear_wub

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Thanks Amanda - I do pop along to beary cheap sometimes too but trying to be good otherwise I'd be on the computer allll day long!

Kim - do you know the names of any of those forums, it may give me a good start of hunting out other places too?

Thanks
Catherine

rikkisbears NSW Australia

Hi Catherine,
I used to belong to 4 of them. 2 for selling, 2 were chat groups. Not really worthwhile anymore, they've become very quiet.

Be great if we got a Mini forum on this site. It appears quite a few of us make mini's.

best wishes
Rikki

Board footer