Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

Hi ,just wondered if anyone will be at the Sydney bear show visiting or exhibiting on 13th April? Sophie my daughter flew off this morning ,she will be in Sydney until Christmas and will be representing me at the show. She would love to meet any one who is planning a visit to the show ?
hugs,
Louise xxxx

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Hi Louise,

Unfortunately I can't get there - I was REALLY hoping to as we are flying out to Oz on Saturday but will be in Melbourne and Alice Springs and I just can't get there for the weekend of the show as we already have plans. A few of my bears will be there though!! She could always go and have a chat with them...  bear_grin

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I will be there Louise, I will look out for Sophie.

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hi Louise I will be there too ask Sophie to drop by look forward to seeing your work in the fur and Gemma's and getting to met you Patsy I know Lisa Dopking and Melissa Kemp are TTers too I am getting excited about the show now just madly trying to finish bears. bear_smile  bear_smile

Raewyn

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

I am going to make it one year, but unfortunately it won't be this year. Have fun everyone.  :dance: Goodluck  :hug:

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Hey,
Of course I'll be there too!  :dance: as they say with bells on!!!
Where Sophie will be in the hall, directly across from her there will be a table with info about TT: so if any visitors or traders want to say hi, find the poster for TT, then turn around and Sophie (and all of Louise's gorgeous creations) will be right in front of you.

Now if I could just get some bears finished.... a bear makers constant goal   bear_wacko ....

Mel

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

Yes I am going and I am madly packing as we are leaving on the weekend!!!!!!!!!  I hate that nothing is organised feeling!!
I will look out for Sophie as well!!!
And don't forget to vote in the competition!!!

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

Unfortunity. I had to make a BIG decision, and with starting Art School and the cost of interest rates going up and petrol and just the cost of living, which we have a pretty high mortgage and Warren just starting a business, I have had to really think over the last couple of months and I can not make it to the Sydney show. But I think i will pay for a table at the next show when they are annouced and make the comitment to atttend. I did enjoy the last Sydney show I went to. But its hard at the moment. I am struggling to get my bears made now for the Adelaide show in august. Have fun all and hope to see you all soon.

karenaus Melbourne
Website
cjsmum wrote:

Hey,
Of course I'll be there too!  :dance: as they say with bells on!!!
Where Sophie will be in the hall, directly across from her there will be a table with info about TT: so if any visitors or traders want to say hi, find the poster for TT, then turn around and Sophie (and all of Louise's gorgeous creations) will be right in front of you.

Now if I could just get some bears finished.... a bear makers constant goal   bear_wacko ....

Mel

Hehe well you *better* be there Mel!..... I am getting excited- I was sad I missed the show last year and am thrilled to be going again this year bear_grin  It will be great to see everyone.
     I can't wait to see your bears "in the fur" Louise! I have admired your bears for so long. I am thrilled we are going to get a chance to drool over them bear_grin
    You must have lots on your plate with family and Uni, even before you add bears to the mix Peta, I don't know how you do it!
     As for bears, of course I too have NOTHING finished (except my auction piece) and am madly working away! Lots of late nights ahead bear_wacko

teeeej Brisbane

I was going but I was told not to take any time of in April due to work commitments. Then I find out the job has been delayed until August - but I had committed myself to some time off in June. And then today I was told should take next week off because I have too many holidays owing. I soo want to go but I have no money, and I just cannot be bothered organising a trip. Ohh well there is always next year. :doh:

Take lots of photos for us poor souls who can't make it. :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark
Pumpkin & Pickle Bears wrote:

Hi Louise,

A few of my bears will be there though!! She could always go and have a chat with them...  bear_grin

Some of mine will be there too.   bear_grin

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Some of my bears will be there too.
They are arrived in Sydney and must look forward to go to the fair!

Please, give them a luck if you meet them!!!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

I am so envious that I can not be there too ,wish I could just teleport myself over.I shall be asking Sophie about everything and probably wont be able to sleep over here  while the show is on  bear_original .
Wish I could meet all your bears in person too  .I am ultra organised of course  :crackup: as mine had to be ready to leave with Sophie.

hugs,
Louise xxxx

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Louise,

I am excited, to be  going to the Sydney Bear show and will be great to meet all the other Artists and see their bears.
I will look out for Sophie.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

hi Louise
I would of loved to be at the sydney Show. Maybe next year!!!!!!!
Good luck with your sales. Next wednesday I am off to Japan with my son Joshua for 2 weeks
Hugs
Tracey

Board footer