Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I couldn't talk....(can you imagine how frustrating that was?!  :lol:)

It turns out that most people have to log in every time?  I don't remember the last time I 'logged in'  so of course I didn't remember anything important that went with logging in , like, uh, a password.

But I could read!

So  Love the new Teddies in the smilies!  Wow Quy how on earth did you do that?

Could you do a golly?

Sophie-  new teddie- too too cute love it-

Mandie- Daisy is too cute for words, and she seems soooo at hme already....I gues you gotta keep her!

Kimmy-thanks for the laugh-and Heather you know better than to leave your letters lieing around where strangers can get them....but is good to know that Tide will work....

My hubby was reading posts- and he even laughed at that one

Millie-Nina  you have to keep her.  She is a specail cat that came to you a special way....awwww  she will bring blessings to your home.

My hubby found the post on Nutella and laughed his head off, which made it difficult for him to eat any more of the stuff....he actually had a spoon of it when he found it.

He said that Graham touted his crackers as health biskits-  here in the states you get them after nap time in kindergarten.  Now that is really scarry...I am 53 and I remember Graham crackers and milk after nap time.....yikes...however you only got them if you were good durring naptime- which I rarely was- the teacher used to safety pin my hair to the little pillow to keep me down......didn't work-  I have that kind of hair that doesnt mat up-it just unties itself from whatever you thought you were doing to it....

Shantell-vanilla bean ice cream with nutella would def. be my prefered way to die and go to heaven.....if I couldn't have Rittersport chocolate from Germany, or Mozart Kugelin from
Austria (which Honey gets from an importer every year for me  bear_thumb  What a guy

but then he gets upset because I don't eat them.....well, I save them because what if I couldn't get them....then I wouldn't have them.  Does this make sense?  So I wil eat American chocolate and save the really good stuff.  Ritter Sport has chocolate with whole hazelnuts in it-too bad they don't import over here.....sigh

Julie!  Love your new bear-too too cute- is she going to be in the bear show-  Honey you gotta take care of yourself or you'll be too pooped to enjoy the show!  But we will all be on pins and needles waiting for a report and hoping for the beary best for you!

Shelli,  commissions.  I thought the way you were doing it sounded great.  But then the hubs said what if someone wanted something really off the wall, that wouldn't have broad general appeal, that might create a problem if you were stuck with it.  I know everything can sell because there is a buyer out there for everything, even Brittanys used jeweled undies, (yuck-go figure) but finding the right buyer could be a problem. Hmmmm

OK- I am almost caught up-

Oh- here's something pretty funny, Keld here suggested I 'pretend to buy' just to see if the shopping cart would work.

Hubs read that and laughed, and said " I'm sure you need something, so just place a real order."  That sounded like a command performance to me so I did.....so if nothing else came of this I have new golly hair coming and thread and eyes....whoo hoooo...whats not to love about that?   bear_wub bear_wub

The bad part is making sure I don't loose the password-do al of you need to log in every single time?

Hugs to all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

dillydallydilu-

You'd think I would accomplish something since I couldnt get on.HA!  not likely!  :rolleyes:

I think I'd better do something now though....don't want to press my luck.... bear_wacko

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

WOAH, big post, and all in one breath! LOL welcome back - glad your computer is healthy bear_original

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Great post Dilu. Very cleaver, and you have been paying attention. you must be so busy with your class and all.
I don't need to log in everytime. Have you checked the remember password box by your password? Or maybe you need to allow your computer to allow cookies, ( ummm, cookies....) or, you could just log in everytime.

Do you honestly believe I work in a computer helpdesk?? I do!!!

Heather

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Glad to have you back Dilu!

Sounds like oyu had heaps of catching up to do!   :cry:

Danni

Board footer