Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Kilde Posts: 186

Hi everyone,

Finally we get to go to a bear fair this coming weekend  :dance:  :dance: We don't have that many in Denmark so its BIIIIG when we do  bear_grin  bear_tongue

Birgitte (Pijangi Bears) and Tina (Tiny-Bears) are both going to be there and I promised Birgitte that I would bring my camera and take pics of their displays.

I'm there as a guest....can't wait until Saturday to see all that eye candy...and maybe bring home a FQ or 2 of mohair.....  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  :crackup:

Wish them both luck  bear_thumb - Denmark is not "bear country" but hopefully they will both make great sales.

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Have a great time at the show Tina! Wish I lived in the south of Sweden so that I could come to the show too.
Pretty pleeeeeazze post some pictures of the show afterwards!  bear_wub  bear_innocent

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Great Tina
See you then  bear_thumb

I´m working like crazy to get the last bears finished  bear_grin
:hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:dance:   How exciting!!!!  Denmark might not be 'bear country', but surely shows like these will spread some of that teddy bear love and create some new collectors?   bear_wub   

Looking forward to the  :photo:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, very cool, Tina!  I'm really looking forward to the report with photos.  Good luck, Birgitte and Tina, with the show!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Thank you so much. There are so much to prepare, but I am nearly finished.
It's allways so exiting, when we have a show. Its not very often.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

That's great news. Please make sure to take loads of pictures for us all to see.  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  I hope everyone has a wonderful and succesful show, good luck girls!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

LL THE BEST WITH THE SHOW GIRLS!!!!

bear_thumb  :dance:  :dance:

puca bears puca bears

Sounds GREAT - best of luck, and have a FUN time!
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer