Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Dilu Posts: 8,574

All of us at TT love it when our fellow members succeed, and one of them has in a really big way!

Nancy T., a supporter of TT as well as Bid 4 Bears and the new site, has just finished her very grueling, intensive, exhaustive course in her real world job.  She is now a detective, and will be one of the forensic detectives that processes crime scenes and tries to figure out who dun it.

Think CSI folks.

Why do I think this is so special?

Because Nancy, who is always and forever thinking and doing for others will now be one of the select few who will be speaking for the dead, and trying to find the facts to process so that the dead will have justice.

This isn't something just any willynilly could do, it takes a very special person to be able to do this sort of work.  The exactness will seem like rocket science, and the painstaking care the CSI people have to take will feel like brain surgery....

Nancy spent 10 weeks in a special college away from family and friends to meet her goal and is now safe and sane at home again.

Well Done Nancy!!!  The bad guys in Thunder Bay better watch it!

gollyslobberkisses
dilu

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Congratulations Nancy
Well done  :clap:
:hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Congratulations Nancy, well done. Good luck with your new status. What a fantastic job you now have, so interesting.
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Yes, indeed, Nancy.  Congratulations on your hard work and successful completion of your program.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Nancy rocks my socks off.  She's superwoman.

Congratulations, Nancy, on a wonderful achievement!  Will your next book be, "101 Perps to Break?" 

bear_tongue

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Shelli . . .  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Big, huge congratulations from me, too, Nancy!  What an awesome task you have mastered - you are one smart, talented lady and I don't know where you get all your energy to multitask like you do.  You have my utmost admiration!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Most excellent!!  bear_flower  bear_flower   Congratulations!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats Nancy!  :clap:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:crackup:  Shelli!!  :crackup:

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  A standing ovation to you Nancy!!!!  Congratulations!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Alexis Lexsomnia Bears

Wow! Nancy really IS superwoman! A huge CONGRATS to you Nancy!!! bear_thumb

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congrats Nancy!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs,

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

WOW! 

*Jaw hits ground*

Go Nancy!!!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Exciting News, congrats Nancy.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:clap: Well done, Nancy!  :dance:

I can't wait 'till you have your own CSI--you'll knock David Caruso out of the alligatory swamp water with one flick of your shades!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Eileen, what a good idea, besides Nancy is soooo much better looking than David C. Although he does have a certain,  uh , hmmmm....., j'en sais pas.   :redface:

no,  I really don't know! :crackup:

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Congratulations, Nancy! Really impressive!

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

Wow... thank you Dilu and everyone for your words of congratulations!  It really means a lot to me.  I have to say that the last 10 weeks was the most intensive workload that I've ever taken on. We got up at 6:30 (at the latest)  and didn't finish until around 10 pm.  Some people worked their assignments until 1:00 am, but I needed my beauty sleep so I always packed it in before my bedtime.   Because I was so far from home, I had the opportunity to  catch up on the weekends.  The other students all went home, and the college virtually emptied out except for those of us from far away.

I'm really happy to have had the opportunity for this awesome course of study. Yesterday was my first day back at work, and as it happened, my very first assignment turned out to be a major case.  I have to fly to Toronto this afternoon as a result, but am grateful that all my new found knowledge has a chance to be excercised so soon, while it's all still fresh in my mind!

Thanks again everyone!
hugs,
nt

Thanks again

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi Nancy, congratulations what brilliant news.  I don't know how you find the time and energy to do everything you do, I wish I had half that energy. Well done.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Good for you  :clap:   
With Sarah Siedle gone from CSI maybe there's a job opening in Las Vegas!!

Marion

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

WOW excellent Nancy. Congratulations. what an unusual and unique way to live your life. Way to go!!

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  :hug:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Nancy is an amazing woman, one that can be greatly admired for the "real job" work and for the work she does for the Teddy Bear world.

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Lynette

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:clap:  :dance: CONGRATS TO YOU NANCY, I have always admired your bears and your dedication to TT and all the other bear things you do not alone work a job that is complicated and time comsuming, I do not know where you get the energy. I myself have a daughter that has been a police officer for the Norfolk Southern RR for 15 years, It makes me nervous at times but she had a good head on her shoulders.  So I understand a little of what you go thru, she is always going away for classes and refresher courses, it is amazing, and she has family to care for also.
But not to take away from your wonderful new aspect of the job,  Good Luck!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

WOW! Congratulations Nancy!!! You are indeed a superwoman, and best of luck in your "new" job, I am sure that will be interesting!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Congratulations Nancy, I am very impressed how do you do all that you do and stay sane.

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Oh Nancy: that is wonderful!!! Good for you!!! What an interesting job you are venturing towards... :clap:  :clap:

Board footer