Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

nandesign Posts: 361

DecSwap1-07.jpgWay back when...in December...we had an "anything but a bear" swap. Well, I was partnered with Lynn Hicks (Lynn's Bears) and we were both kinda busy with life...and so we didn't do anything until now! Lynn sent a beautiful card and a lovely runner (you could also hang it). It is just the sweetest thing...very "springy".

Thank-you so much Lynn!
Nancy

Lynn Wisconsin

Just about the time that we were creating our projects my mother was diagnosed with cancer and needless to say I wasn't feeling very creative.  So, I truly want to thank Nancy for being so understanding, I hope you enjoy the Spring Chicks.  It feels good to have things back to normal and to be sewing again. 

Now my next project is to finish my head design challenge for Paula.  Better late than never, right!!

Lynn

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Right Lynn! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  I love the runner and am so pleased to hear your creative process is back.  Have fun with it x bear_flower

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Awe, that is soooo cute.  Lucky gal!

Hugs!
Melanie

Dilu Posts: 8,574

WOW!  Wht a great idea you all had!  Nan it is lovely!  So springy and adorable!

congrats to you Lynn

dilu

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I'm glad the swap went well.  My only glitch was that I found out I was preggers and got extremely ill.  This was the first swap I had ever organized.  If anyone is interested Ill organize another Anything but bears swap in october with a new years deadline.

Board footer