Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pages:
Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Maisie-and-Joseph.jpgMaisie2.jpgI'm so excited to tell you all we have a new Scottie puppy girl we've named Maisie. We just picked her up yesterday afternoon and it was all I could do not to tell you all sooner, but after last time, I didn't want anything to go wrong. Maisie comes from the same breeder were we were going to get Barney. We saw these pups at p weeks and they were adorable.

Maisie is the smallest of the litter of 7...a pretty big litter for Scotties...and she's beautiful. She's slept all through the night without a peep and goes to the back slider when she needs to go out. I'M SO EXCITED.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

She is really sweet Marlys bear_wub  :dance:  bear_wub  :dance:
How old is she?
I am glad that you have a puppy as you have waited so long for one :hug:
Laurie :hug:

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

She's absolutely gorgeous!!!  Have fun with your new girl Marlys!!!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Thanks, Laurie and Lisa. We are just so pleased with her.

Laurie, she was born on Jan. 4 so she's about 15 weeks right now. She just so much fun for us. Hopefully, Harley will come around soon because I know he'll be happy she's here when he finally accepts her.

Thanks for your comments.

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Marlys, bear_flower

Oh, some happy news!  Congratulations on the lovely addition to your family!  You will have some wonderful fun with a new pup around!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Maryls what a sweetie, and how good to get one that sleeps through and is toilet trained :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Kathleen Pa

She is so sweet.  Enjoy, puppies grow up so fast! bear_original

Kathleen

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I am so happy for you Marlys  bear_flower especailly after the disappointment last time.

Maisie is absolutely gorgeous ( I just adore Scottie terriers) and you are so lucky that she sleeps throught the night.

Enjoy your  darling new puppy bear_wub

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

Marlys, I'm so excited for you, she's gorgeous bear_wub  bear_wub

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh what a cutie!!! I love terriers~ bear_wub

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

I adore Scotties!  bear_wub She is a real cutie. You are very lucky.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Marlys congratulations!  Maisie is adorable, you know i had no idea Scottie's came in white too, how cute!!  I've always wanted a Scottie like the one on Lady and the Tramp and call him Jaque hehe
Enjoy your new baby, I'm a recent puppy mommy too and its worth all those potty trips believe me  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Marlys,
CONGRATULATIONS!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
I'm so glad all worked out at last. She is beautiful and she sounds like the most perfect puppy! You really got lucky! bear_wub
Harley... well, that boy will come around. They don't adjust to change too well (in fact that seems to apply to many of the male species out there!) bear_tongue

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Awe...  Maisie is so cute.

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

Congratulations! What a sweetie! my Snickers is out like a light at my feet..we had a dog and parents night out with friends and dogs..
a good time was had by all! Harley will come around!  deb :dance:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Beautiful little girl, Marlys . . . I'm really pleased for you!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Marlys she is an absolute little darling. Enjoy your sweet girl.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

MaisieFrame.jpg

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Ah sibling rivalry rears its ugly green head  bear_laugh !!  Harley will get used to her in time. 

:dance: Congratulations!!! I've only seen photos in books of the white Scotties, so its a real treat to see your little girl.  She looks like such a sweetheart  bear_wub  And someone's already done a very nice clip on her  :clap:

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

She is beautiful.  I love Scotties and I love her name.

puca bears puca bears

Marlys - I am absolutely thrilled for you............. after more than your fair share of heartbreak and then disappointment - you deserve this! Maisie looks like a real sweetie, and Harley will come round in NO time!
Have heaps of FUN
huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Nice puppy and good looking young man too !!! bear_rolleyes

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

What a real sweetie.

sandlalouer Luxembourg

She's really sweet!!!  bear_wub  I was used to have dogs and cats when I was young thanks to my parents of course. I missed them so much now. Not possible to have a dog when working and more when living in a flat ...  bear_cry
Perhaps a cat ....... still need to bother my husband ... perhaps one day he will say "Yes you can adopt a cat"... still a dream at this stage... (we are still in our phase of "children or no children".)
But I can show you the new Yorkie of my parents. Yorkies are really clever I think and with a strong character for sure!

Domingo.jpg

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

She is very very cute - congrats!

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dear Marlys: Maisie is adorable.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Sandrine: your parents yorkie is so cute too...Oh how I love to see other people's animals.... bear_wub  bear_wub

Pages:

Board footer