Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I've been a little slow here.  I opened my shop and it's been empty...for absolutely no reason that I can come up with.  How's that for honestly.

So...today, I finally sat down and muddled my way through it.  Take a peek if you wish...better yet...have yourself an apple dumpling.   bear_tongue

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5564386

I'm working on a new banner for my shop.  I'm a little slow at that too.  I think I'm becoming molasses.

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Oh, Felix and Sally are darling, Shantell!  bear_wub I love the cooking theme you have going with your writing...works right in with the Apple Dumpling name. bear_thumb Love that the molasses reference works, too! (And if you're molasses, I am even worse...maybe taffy...my little half-finished bears are soon going to give up on me in disgust!)

~Debora

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Adorable little ones, Shantell.  It's nice to see more Apple Dumplings!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA
Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

You're not as slow as you think!!  You got the quilt finished!!  It's beautiful!!!  I'll leave a message on your blog in the next day or so........Flourishes......tired......happy.....pleased.....mostly tired right now.....glad it's almost Saturday!!  Then back to the business of bears...........

Hugs and more hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Very nice, Shantell, and I see you've already sold a little Apple Dumpling.

I've thought about opening a shop, too, since everyone seems to like everything about Etsy...one of these days.

Board footer