Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

gbrame the piece parade
North Carolina

Forgive my exaggerated Southern accent, but I was hoping that anyone here (& I know there’s a few of you) who has an Etsy shop could post their link under this topic.  I enjoy browsing there when I have a few moments and really enjoy traipsing around to see the teddy bears.

And even thought I don’t know why Etsy fascinates me, I love to see all the artwork and handmade items people create.  Like many of you, I could conceivably break the bank if I could only indulge all my whims and fancies! 

I will start it off by posting my shop link and I hope anyone else who has one will join in.

Thanks heaps – I look forward to browsing your Etsy shops!

~ginger

www.pieceparade.etsy.com

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Ginger!!  We missed you at Schaumburg  :hug:   I'm a bit behind with Etsy but do have a shop! 
Here's mine:  www.TeddiesbyLauraLynn.etsy.com

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Hi Ginger,
Here's mine:  http://qdpatooties.etsy.com.

Now I'm going to go check out yours!

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Hi ya Miss Ginger,
I like you love to stroll through etsy. I have a shop but don't have bears yet just my felted soaps.
It's  www.bearpawsbyroxanne.etsy.com.

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Hi Ginger

I have it exactly like you - I can spend hours
Here´s mine:
www.tinybeardk.etsy.com

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I have a "thang" for Etsy these days too, Ginger.  I think it's an illness....Etsy-itis.  I go looking at one thing and end up somewhere completely off track.

Here's my little shop...just opened...still in the renovations stages.

www.AppleDumplingBears.etsy.com

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'm sharing my shop with my Dad at the moment... it's full of his felted knit bags and bears at the moment.  bear_grin

www.backroadstudio.etsy.com

Etsy is addictive and can soak up hours.... it's all that eye-candy!  :dance:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Ginger,
     I have one too, but nothing in it at the moment - we've been on holidays.  I've been using it for my collage jewelry, not my bears yet.

www.duffyantiques.etsy.com

hugs,

Brenda

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

I think I'm going to do my Christmas shopping on etsy this year. Supporting other crafters and unique gifts too! Sometimes I just put a word in search to see what comes up. Instead of posting new critters in the adopt section of my website I just put a link to my etsy shop on the adopt page. Here's my shop www.dogpatchcritters.etsy.com

WhimzeeBearz Whimzee Bears
Moonee Ponds, Victoria

Oh no Ginger - you've created another monster in me!  Just when I thought I didn't have the time for one more distraction in my life, you made me go and look and now I'm hooked !!  I've been meaning to visit Etsy for ages but resisted the temptation - but look what I've been missing out on ! 

Ok gotta go waste some hours checking out all this good stuff  bear_grin

gbrame the piece parade
North Carolina

Hi all -

It's terrific to know I'm in good company over there at that Etsy thang!   bear_grin

I appreciate your input and am happily hopping from shop to shop when I've got a few moments to browse. 

Hey Laura - I wish I could have gone to Schaumburg, but it just wasn't in the cards this time around.  I would have loved to see you again. :hug:

Hey Lisa - Why am I NOT surprised that you have a qdpatooties shop?!! :crackup:   All the items are just so whimsical - your style is so unique! 

Hey Roxanne - Your bears are stunning!  Congratulations on the TBCI article!

Hey Tina - I'm sure we've probably been browsing Etsy at the same time.  Wonder why I've not run into you in one of the shops?   :crackup:

Hey Shantell - You, me and a few others - that Etsyitis thang!  Happy Grand Opening!!!

Hey Daphne - Your Dad is pretty well darn amazing!  Those felted bags are so colorful and just the thing now.  Hope he continues to have success with it -  and all the animals too!

Hey Brenda -  Etsy seems like a really good place for your style of jewelry.  Decently priced handmade quality pieces.  You've created some cool work!  I'd love to meet you at a show sometime.  Is the Timonium Spring show too far for you?

Hey Nancy -  Now that's a good idea.  Christmas gifts!  H-m-m-m just another good reason to look around. bear_happy

Hey Michelle - Oh no!  Did I really create a monster?  My apologies but you won't be lonely there!  And if you bring along some of your sweet little creations, I'm sure they won't mind a little field trip.

Hope there's a few more out there that will pop in and add their shop address! 

Thanks you all! bear_thumb

~ginger

Dorothy G. Stuhr Teddy-Folk
Santee, Ca.

I too am on Etsy bear_flower  I love it and yes I do get lost exploring the etsy-goodness of it all bear_wub  I am also on Indiepublic. That is a fun and addicting goody loaded place also!
You can find me at http://odddotty.etsy.com
Hugs, Dorothy

eastbenchbears East Bench Bears
Chicago, IL

Oooh, I love ALL of them!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been on Etsy for a few years now, and really love it. I have bought tons of things there too- it is quite addicting! Here is my link:
www.eastbenchbears.etsy.com

Big hugs all!
-Anita bear_original

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA
Dorothy G. Stuhr wrote:

I too am on Etsy bear_flower  I love it and yes I do get lost exploring the etsy-goodness of it all bear_wub  I am also on Indiepublic. That is a fun and addicting goody loaded place also!
You can find me at http://odddotty.etsy.com
Hugs, Dorothy

What's an Indiepublic Dorothy?  Is it free to set up a shop there like on Etsy? I'm going to go Google it now...

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

I have a new shop also and love Etsy!  It's such a nice community, and I always find beautiful things.  I'm going to check out everyone's shops.  bear_original   My shop is  http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5686953

Hugs,

Ellen

Kidsandteddy The kids and teddy too
Lincoln Ca.

Well I see that a number of you have opened a Etsy shop. May I ask how it is working for all of you.  I guess I should check it out for myself and see about opening one.

Thanks
Bonnie

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Ginger,
     Thanks for the lovely comments on my jewelry.  Funny thing is, I used to do Timonium in the fall, for over 5 years.  That was from 97-2001. I stopped when our son had a bad accident overseas, and had to come home for a year to recoup.  We couldn't leave him on his own and I started selling on Ebay, and never did the shows again.   I remember you from the shows, but I am not good with meeting new people in person.  I managed to make friends with a few artists in neighbouring booths, but you and I were never close to each other bear_sad  I ceratinly remember you though and was at your booth often - I just never spoke up LOL!  I do so much better on the internet.

hugs,

Brenda

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi Ginger!  My shop is empty at the moment but you can bookmark it at www.potbellyarts.etsy.com.

I'll be trying to mark all of you as Favorite Shops over the next few days.  I love Etsy!

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

Hi Ginger,
I have a shop but mine is empty too, at the moment - I'm working on it, though and should have some pieces up by next week.  Mine is: www.EnglishEccentric.etsy.com

Hugs,
Chris

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Hi Ginger,

here is mine: www.bearkidz.etsy.com. I don't have as many items as I wished but will work on adding more to my shop.

bear hugs,
Marion bear_original

gbrame the piece parade
North Carolina

Hello all -

Thanks for adding to this post!  I'm so glad you've shared your shop addresses.  I'm new to the game so I may be bringing up old news, but that's how it goes when I stay buried under fluff and mohair!

Dorothy, Anita, Ellen - lovely to see you've got shops.  As well as Shelli, Chris, and Marion - exciting!  I look forward to seeing your work show up there from time to time.

Bonnie - you asked how it was going.  Being fairly new myself, I do not have enough experience to tell you sales-wise if it is successful.  Although, I do like being part of a place that promotes the handmade work of individuals and the broader audience that Etsy has.  Seems like a good way to promote all kinds of artful teddy bears.

And I do LOVE the company!   bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Anyone else with an Etsy shop who wants to share their shop link????

Thanks all!!
~ginger

ylc Y Daydream? Designs
Spotsylvania, VA

I only get a chance to pop in here once and a while but I just spent about an hour looking at all your shops!
Everyones items are lovely and just so unique!!

I love etsy too and sometimes get lost looking at all the wonderful things there!

My shop is http://ydaydream.etsy.com

Thanks for posting this message - It was fun "shopping"  bear_grin

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

You can find my Etsy shop at http://www.PeachtreeCottage.etsy.com

/bearhugs,

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

here is my shop, there are a few bears on there at the moment -

http://bumpkin.etsy.com

I love Etsy too, such an inspiring place, I'll go and check out all your shops right now :)
Hugs,
Catherine x

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

Hi Guys,
Well, it's a little embarassing to note that I last said I was going to put up some things for sale in my Etsy shop on April 28th - eek!!
However, I have finally got around to putting up some of my handmade items - I have some jewellery and some handmade journals; all with a bear theme, of course! bear_grin   
And I have also unveiled a very important bear - his name is Julius and he is the latest of my character bears, made using my direct sculpt method.

Please take a look at my items and feel free to ask any questions.  My shop is: www.EnglishEccentric.etsy.com

Hugs,
Chrisx

Board footer