Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Hi guys. Just had to tell you a funny thing happened today. We are in a 3 day Craft Show in the City of Edmonton the 25th, 26, and 27th of November and the promoter called today to ask me if Bears By Beesley would like to be featured in a free spot on Global News. I was tickled.

Global news Edmonton is seen all over Canada and it is a wonderful opportunity for us as we certainly are lacking in the Canadian market. We have a wonderful clientel in the US, France, Australia and England but little to no action in Canada, so I hope this will be a boost for us. Apparently very few will be selected to have an interview and show off their product so we are feeling very fortunate. It likely has alot to do with the fact that we donate a large portion of our profits to Elder Abuse Charities and Victim Services with the RCMP.

We were supposed to be in a 3 day Christmas show this weekend in Sherwood Park but I am still not feeling quite up to it. In fact we were thinking of cancelling the show in Edmonton but with free television advertising you can bet we will be there with bells on!

Many Hugs Louise

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

way to go louise and good luck at the show  .

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Louise , congratulations for your
television advertising !!!!  :clap: :bday:
That is absolutely wonderful news !!!!!
I'm just sad that I won't be able to see that
TV... bear_cry but please let us know how it
goes.  :dance:
Hugs/Marie  :hug:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Louise and Garnet - congratulations!! :clap:  You so deserve it!!  Please keep us updated with what happens with it - like sales and responses!

Danni

Densteds Densteds
Website

Wowie!!!! that's great news Louise...congrats  :dance: :dance: :dance:

Denise.

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Louise and Garnet,
                                             I think thats the best news for ages. I hope it brings you lots of new commisions and please don't let yourself get tired out.  Look forward to hearing how it goes. Hugs Rita xxx

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Fantastic, good luck to both of you. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Jane    bear_original

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Congratulations Louise!  Free advertising is always a super thing.  :clap:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance: :dance: Louise, this is wonderful news!! Oh, I hope Global Toronto carries you spot!!!  :pray: :pray:

Eileen

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Louise that is SUPER!!!  Now you just get better sweetheart!!!

Deb Upstate New York

HURRAY for Louise!

Any chance there is some on line link to the news where we might catch a glimpse?

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Congratulations Louise and Garnett.  Please let us know when it will be on TV.  I'll be watching Global here and hope to see you.   What a fabulous opportunity for you. I hope it drums up business.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Oh Excellent, congratulations :clap:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Congrats!! That is soo cool. I'll try and watch out for you.
You will be soo close, maybe it's a good excuse to drive to Edmonton and see your table. Maybe my little niece that lives there would like to go. Huummm..........

Heather

ellen ontario, canada

wonderful news!  good luck!   :thumbsup:
*wishin i had a t.v. now*

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

FANTASTIC Louise - famous bears  :lol:

Catherine

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh congrats bear_original  Television!!  Wow!!
Terrific news  :lol:
Hugs Sarah

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Thank you so much guys. It really is a very short spot probably about 30 seconds to 1 minute but FREE advertising! Now every one will know just how much weight I have gained since the BIG M started.  :/

Many Hugs Louise

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Free advertising on TV???!!!!  Super, super opportunity, Louise . . . that is the cat's pajamas!!!  Wonderful!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Awesome good news, and it couldn't happen to nicer folks.  Congratulations to you!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

CONGRATUALATIONS!!!!!!!!What super news!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance:

NOW!!! there will be nomore braging unless it concerns Matilda. bear_wacko bear_wacko
Is that understood bear_wacko bear_wacko

Board footer