Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Hi Judi i would like to join your on line glass how dose it work .

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Fran.

I teach the on-line class throughhttp://www.northcountryteddybears.com/ owned and managed by Nancy Tillberg.  She offers a variety of classes, one of course, being my needle felted face class.  The class is called " Fascinating Felted Faces".   All the info is there.  I think all the info would be clearer if you go to the site and click on the class info.

In a nutshell:  The class is four chapters.  The class is also four weeks , a new chapter being opened each week.  All the while, there is a forum for the students to post questions to the instructors,  and interact with other students. In this case the instructor would be me.  I am available to help you all the way through the duration of the class...and even after the class.  bear_original You work at your own pace and can print out each chapter as it becomes available.

Check out the website and if you have any questions please feel free to ask either  Nancy (she is awesome!), or myself.

Hope this helps.

I also have to say that I have been very impressed with the bears that I have seen the ladies complete so far in this class!  Bravo!!!! :clap: :clap:

I just edited the URL address for North Countrt Teddy Bears web site.  The above addy is correct now.  sorry

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Great Judi thank for your help

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hi Ya JazzyFran

As one who has taken classes from Nancy's E-bearz U I can tel you it is really a great way to do it.

Judi has a great way of explaining everything and takes wonderful pictures.  And because there are so many pictures you can print up the chapters and work at your own pace.

I know it is more expensive to print up the pictures in the original format, in color, but I do it anyway, because I consider it a referance tool. 

I am still on chapter 1 of the needlefelting faces, because other things got in the way- but I have the info and am looking forward to finishing the bear I started. 

Also the little bear pattern that she included in the course is really a neat pattern....

Hmmmm

Yep!  an unabashed Judi Fan  Ziz boom Rah!   :love:

bear_tongue

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Thanks Dilu it nice to know i can get all this info from all of you .I am waiting for my wool to arrive from cobweb cottage

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Judi when i click www.northcountryteddybears i get a plank page.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario
Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Fran, Sorry!! I forgot to type in the complete address:  here it ishttp://www.northcountryteddybears.com/  Try this.

HUGS, Judi

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Thanks girls i will have a go again

Board footer