Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

we just spent a week away and brought home this!!!suprise2.jpg

any name ideas? shes a girl  deb

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.  She looks like a PRECIOUS to me!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

How did you manage to bring home such an awesome souvenir?  She is absolutely adorable!  SUGAR?  CANDY?
BENDI?  DAISY?  GRACIE?  KALLI?  KIKI?  LEXI?  VIXEN?  TRIXIE?  SUKI?  PIPER?  PILAR?  PONY?  MEEKA?
KACIE?  Glad you had such a productive vacation!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Deb,
    OMG is that a souvenier or what!  bear_wub   I really like Gracie for a name.  Whatever you end up naming her, she will be a bundle of love, that's for sure.  What breed is she?

hugs,

Brenda

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Sue Ann, when I'm stuck on a name for a bear I'm asking YOU!!!  :crackup:

Deb - What a cutiepie!!!

Annie, Lily, Penny, Sophie, Sasha

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

What an awesome souvenier, much better than the usual thing I bring home with me.  bear_wub  Now a name...Hmmmm, what does she look like....Maybe Sasha, Poppy Maggie, Lucky (she's so lucky to have found you) Lucy, Kalli, Kira, Bella, Sookie, Tilly, Meggie...  Just having a new mum and new home with lots of love and cuddles is wonderful for her, so whatever you name her I'm sure she'll be happy.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

This puppy is definitely a great souvenir!!!!

Why not naming her Snowbell as this is precisely the period of the year of full blooming for snowbells (at least here in France...).

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Oh my gosh, she is ADORABLE!!!!  bear_wub

She looks like a 'Jessie' or a 'Tilly' to me!

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

What a little sweetie!  Names?  er ...  I looked at her and thought of "Spangle", or "Molly", "Pippa", "Cleo",  .....oh, I'm no good at this!  I have enough trouble trying to think of bear names ...   but I think she is gorgeous!     ......    Yes, I also like Gracie too!   ...  or Daisy?   or ....  we could be here all night!

Hugs...

Marilyn bear_flower

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

What a sweetheart she is  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

What a cutie she is. What breed is she? She certainly has a terrier face. and I have to say I'm very partial to terrier of any and all kinds.

We named our new puppy of two weeks Maisie Grace. Do you have a baby name book? Or these days you can google names.

She looks so sweet. How old is she and how did this become your souvinier. I'll look forward to pictures as she grows.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Deb - come back... you can't leave us hanging!!! I have all the same questions Marlys does! Definitely terrier. Was she a spontaneous adoption was she really part of your vacation plans???? Have you picked a name yet? Did you know there are websites with dog names??

Does this mean Terry won't be accompanying you to the July show or will he just be outside all day playing with her?
bear_grin

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Puppy is probably keeping Deb hopping  bear_laugh   What a way cool souvenir!!!  bear_wub  LOL, do you remember your vacation?   bear_laugh

Kathleen Pa

She's adorable, I  think she looks like a Gracie  or a Sassy to me.  She is really cute!

Kathleen

Fairfax,Vermont

sorry we had to go shopping for new crates and one of those travel cases for the car..dont want her in my lap if the air bag deploys!
shes a West Highland White Terrier..9 weeks old.  we have talked about a a second dog for a long time..we adore our springer and
think he needs a dog friend..but he was hell on wheels the first two years,,,and two of them...well il ove the idea of a female springer but i
go and bang my head on a wall until the feeling passes!  :crackup: for our life styles we decided a smaller dog..but not a fragile dog..would be better..and we saw a sign the last day of our vacation..have looked at dogs in that area before..and just went for it..it was a good time
to do it if we were going to..so far so good, they get along really well! and shes SUCH a good girl,,sweet disposition! and SMART! no fear!
friendly!  but nameless!  thanks for the suggestions!  and we'll see daphne..i know hes coming..but not sure yet about her!  hugs deb

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi, what a sweety, I have a West Highland Terrier , her name is Tiffani, you will love owning one, they are soooooooo smart!!!
Let us know what name you decide on!

Fairfax,Vermont

Hi Tammi! I have admired yours before.. i think we "spoke" about them once awhile ago when we first started  talking about getting a
westie. i can see the resemblence in your bears! Tiffani is a beautiful girl! yes i remember the vacation but didnt sleep really well the first day or so..puppies cry,,but NOTHIN like the springer! deb

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

look at that face! bear_wub

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

She is so adorable  bear_wub

Best of luck with choosing a name - I think she looks like a Daisy, Lily or Lottie.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

kezjoy KezjoyKritterz
Gippsland Victoria

aww she is cute..the name that sprung into my mind when I saw her was Tutu..Im sure whatever you pick will be fab..have fun with her!!

sandlalouer Luxembourg

What a lovely dog!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub and what a chance to be able to have animals at home!
Hugs,
Sandrine

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

I don't know about a name, but that is my kind of souvenir.  I'm leaving Saturday for vacation.  I wonder what I'll bring back.

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

How adorable.... I love the name "Daisy" that was suggested above.  But if you like flowers, you could name her "Petunia". I have a cat who is a messy eater so I named her "Yum Yum" but I call her "Yummy" for short. I got that name from a mystery writer who had two cats named "Coco and Yum Yum".

Let us know what name you selected.

Oh, I had another thought; keeping in the Scottish spirit...she could be named "McDuff" or "Duffy" for short....

I did a little search for Scottish names for your Westie: here is what I found:

Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Names for Scottish Terriers

The Scottie News gets a lot of hits from dog lovers looking for suitable names for Scottish Terriers. In keeping with our Rules for Dog Names, we would like to present an inspirational list of names for both girl and boy dogs. We should also add that these names would work well for West Highland Terriers or Westies.

Female Scottie Names

Abbie, Agnes, Amie, Annabelle, Bailey, Barney, Blair, Bonnie, Daisy, Fiona, Ginny, Kayleigh, Kenzie, Mackenzie, Maddie, Maggie, Maisie, May, Megan, Molly, Morag, Peyton, Skye, Taffy

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub What a gorgeous girl!!  Congratulations Deb!  What a great souvenier to bring home! bear_thumb

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Just wanted to congratulate on this wonderfrul souvenier! bear_flower  I am sure you will find a nice name for this cutie.

bear hugs,
Marion bear_original

Board footer