Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_grin Check out this little video, kids! This poor guy really needs a hug!!  bear_grin

http://www.zippyvideos.com/308976558128 … *punditguy

Eileen

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Thanks Eileen

Poor guy ha ha ha ha  bear_grin

But thanks again Eileen for the link, cos i found loads of George Clooney videos which i've downloaded and added to my archive

whoooo hooooo - be still my beating heart  :love:

PenPen - your bestest buddy in the whole wide world  bear_thumb

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_wub How did I miss the George Clooney videos???? Thanks for the heads-up, PenPenDarlin' . . . .   gotta check this out :hug:

Eileen

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Gosh he's cuter than a button, intelligent, funny and pretty damn good looking too Eileen. Old George gets better with age - as do we all (okay i'm lying but i live in hope)

Penny  bear_wacko  :D

ooh i forgot to say - i like George as he's getting older, it means he's slowing down and with a back injury too - i should be able to catch him if he tries to run away

:twisted:

ha ha ha

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Oh Penny you crack me up!  Hmm.... wonder if there's any of Hugh Laurie there...   :love:

bear_grin

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Why am I suddenly reminded of the Stephen King novel MISERY about the romance novelest and HIS biggest fan?

Watch out George!   Run!  We know her....she can get mighty WONKY!

bear_tongue

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Back to the original video ---- LOVED IT!! Hubby and I were laughing SO hard! How does one recover from that kinda mistake......

Board footer