Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

For craft industry business news and tips, Craftrends is fabulous. I just got their e-newsletter and it reminded me to share the link with you. They've gotten a little obsessive about scrapbooking in the past couple of years, but lots of their tips can be imported to the bear world.

For up-to-date news, visit Craftrend's Web site at www.craftrends.com/industry-news. To receive e-mail News Updates, e-mail your name, e-mail address, and company name to bgardner@ckmedia.com.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks a bunch for the link, Mindy!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

I should add that the Crafts Report, published by Jones, is also a great resource. In the issue I picked up today, there are articles about:

What does attitude have to do with sales?
Guard your professional reputation
Networking: The glue that connects artists to success
In the mood: making the atmosphere in your booth a sensory experience
Market Saturation

And much more. Both Crafts Report and Craftrends are incredible resources for anyone in the business of crafts ... which is everyone who sells bears. (Note that they don't mean popsicle stick birdhouses when they say "crafts" -- these are the serious, juried, high-end artist type crafts, like the works you folks make.)

Buy. Read. Learn. Apply. Repeat regularly. bear_original

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

thanks, Mindy!  I never heard of either one of them and gawd knows I need help in those areas

Board footer