Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Elwood6.jpgElwood1.jpgElwood8.jpgBack in March, I decided to try taking custom orders again on a limited basis.......offering a certain amount of spots each year and no more orders taken once the spots fill until the next year rolls around (I'll take orders again in January 2009).  I think this may just work for me without causing me too much stress, and it is nice to be able to offer this service to customers again. bear_thumb   Anyway, here's the first custom order bear completed.  Meet Elwood, created from hand-dyed purple alpaca, 5 1/2 inches tall, with green blown-glass doll eyes, and named by his new mom!  This was fun to do as I haven't created a small bear from such a bright, hand-dyed color before.  There just may be a new line of little bears to come from this.....we shall see! bear_happy

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Too bad he's spoken for.........I just love him

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi ya Tracy, I just wanted to pop in and say - oh my -  I bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub this little guy!!!!
but then I adore all your little ones. You go girl!!!!!

hugs kassie

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Absolutely beautiful, he really caught my eye, one of my favorite colours  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

What a charming little guy. Beautiful!

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub Thanks everyone!  I am anxious to hear what my customer thinks of her little purple guy.  She hasn't seen photos of him, and will see him for the first time when opening his box.........

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Your customer is going to be over the moon with this little guy, he is so adorable  bear_wub

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Love that colour  bear_wub  and the green eyes are stunning  bear_wub  bear_wub

Raewyn

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Just beautiful. So simple yet sooo effective :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Board footer