Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

POSTER.jpgI just had to share this wonderful gift that I got for my birthday today !  First of all I got to sleep in  :lol:, but when I came out of my room there were streamer and balloons and this WONDERFUL poster that my hubby created.   It was one of the nicest things I've ever seen ! 

He got up early, found this forum, and the greetings from all of you and put them on the poster. I've been adding to it all day.  I was very touched by his thoughtfulness. But, I was just as touched to see all of you wonderful gals - my cyberfriends- who care and sent me birthday greetings.  You are the nicest group of people I have EVER "met".  I feel so blessed today to know every one of you.  Thanks for making this one of my best birthdays ever ! 

Oh yah, I got other great stuff too, but your greetings and homemade cards from my kids are worth more than anything to me !   

THANK YOU ALL, You touched my heart !  a065.gif

Dilu Posts: 8,574

He'll have to do a page two on his poster to get the messages from those who were late.......like me  :redface:

We are so glad you had a great day!

bear_tongue

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Aww,that's so sweet,what a wonderful hubby you have,very thoughtful.He certianly knows how to touch your heart.  bear_wub  bear_wub I'm glad to hear that you had a wonderful birthday Tammy. Big bear hugs!!!  bear_flower  bear_flower

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Yes, another poster

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original bear_thumb Tammy, give your Hubby a  :hug: for each of us!! What a wonderful man!!  :love:

Eileen

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh Tammy, what a romantic your Husband is ... sooo sweet  :clap:

Happy birthday again!  :rose:

Danni

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

How absolutely wonderful of him to do such a sweet thing for you!  Happy Birthday Tammy... many more!  Homemade cards from the kiddies are THE BEST aren't they!?

Beary truly yours,

:hug:

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Way to go, Tammy's Husband!!!  What a thoughtful and loving thing to do!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Wow! Paul is such a sweetheart! You did well marrying that man! How wonderful that he thought to do this. "Stuff" is great to get on your birthday but something like this is a gift from the heart... the best kind.  bear_wub Hugs to you both for being such loving, caring people!
Daphne

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Tammy thats cool, how thoughtful.  :clap:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

You are one lucky and deserving lady Tammy! I am so impressed with what your hubby did.

Now my hubby of 32 years. Did I mention 32 YEARS? Forgot my birthday this year and is still sleeping in the Dog House out Back, which reminds me, I should really take him a blanket as get below zero here at night now!
Naw...he can come in and get his own blanket!

Many hugs Louise

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

LOL Louise, poor Garnet... although, I don't blame you in the least for being annoyed with him! I would be.. BIG TIME!  Gee, 32 years, you would think he'd remember!

Danni

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Ohhh. Tammy that is so sweet of your hubby  bear_original  What a thoughtful thing to do.  Oh and kiddie made cards are the best aren't they!  Last birthday I got a card from my niece and it was pink with a little girl on the front and it said 'You are 7 today'  rotflol!! bear_laugh  So cute.  She was 4 at the time and picked it out for me.  It has been nice being 7 again lol  :P

And Louise!  I bet Garnet is being on his best behaviour lately lol  :angel:

Hugs Sarah

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Glad you had a super day!!   bear_original bear_original bear_original

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

image010.jpgWow what a great husband you have but for him to do that for you you must be very special too hug Fran

Densteds Densteds
Website

Tammy...what a thoughtful hubby you have..but I'd say he's equally as lucky..
hope you had a wonderful day..  :rose:

big :hug:
Denise.

Deb Upstate New York

Wow!  You must have married the nicest guy in town!   :clap:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I've been on the road all weekend but am just back and want to add my (belated, but heartfelt) birthday wishes to the mix, Tammy.  Hope it was a happy one!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wow - that is great Tammy,  what a wonderful husband you have and how thoughtful he was in making
you a poster. It is gifts like this,  that are the most precious.

Hugs
Carolyn

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Oh my! What a lovely, thoughtful thing for your hubby to do!!!  bear_wub It's this sort of thing that really matters in life!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Tammy...that is so nice.  bear_cry  I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday and
as everyone's said, your husband is so sweet.  :hug: bear_flower
I must tell about this to my husband today !!  bear_grin hee hee

Thanks for sharing heart warming photo.  :)
Hugs/Marie

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Awwww!!!  What a sweetie you have!!  And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!   :bday:  :cake:

Board footer