No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

image011.jpgimage001.jpgFunny animals

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Yep, definitely cute. bear_rolleyes I wish we could get mohair the length of that afghans coat. bear_thumb Now that would be cool.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:clap: bear_grin Wonderful pix, Fran!!  :hug:

Matilda, if you hadn't identified that thing as an afghan, I wouldn't have known what it was!!  bear_grin

Eileen

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

IM000745.JPGHere's Rudy, my canine couch potatoe.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I adore the silly old panda, but that afghan hound FREAKS ME OUT !  bear_shocked

Rudy is a sleepy old dog Millie - does he snore too?  :rolleyes:

Penny :hug:

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

oh that panda is so adorable...but I have to agree with everyone else on the afghan - not the most attractive photo!!

Millie - your dog is so  cute - before my mum's dog got old and arthritic she used to sleep like that all the time...and Penny she does snore, much louder than you'd ever think a foxie could.

Deb Upstate New York

I'm emailing you guys (since there's not a zillion), the funniest "funny animal" thing I've seen in a long time!

Ooopy ~ Can't mail to ones that go through Teddy Talk.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Super duper photos, Fran!!  That Afghan does look not a little peeved!  I don't envy whatever he's chasing!!  Discovered my new pup, Toby, snores when sound asleep . . . so cute!

Deb Upstate New York

SueAnn ~
Did we ever see pictures of Toby?

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

image002.jpgCHECK this out

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Tobey2.jpgTobey1.jpgbear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

This is Toby, Deb . . . he's a hurricane rescue and doesn't have many teeth (as you can tell), but he's a sweetheart!

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Sue Ann,

Toby is super duper.  I love to see rescue dogs.  Rudy is also a rescue, and Yes Penny, he does snore.  We found Rudy when he was about 6 months old.  He had been banded.  For those who don't know, this means that someone had tied a band around his testicles to try to nueter him.  He was an absolute mess and had to have surgery the next day.  He's just a big baby now.  We love him and wouldn't know what to do without him.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I love the panda bear_wub So adorable!
I didn't even think about the dogs and cats needing homes after the hurricane!  So sad  bear_cry So glad you could rescue Toby Sue Ann  :)
Hugs Sarah

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

image005.jpgimage008.jpgToby is so sweet what a lovely lady you are

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

dscn1539.jpgI absolutley LOVE all of these animal pics :love:

Toby looks like a real cuddler Sue Ann - God Bless yer for rescuing him  :angel:

Penny :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

image22.jpgimage21.jpgOh Sue Ann Toby is such a cutie pie, bless him even if he doesn't have too many teeth who could resist that lovely fluffy bundle.  :rose:
Nina your poor little Rudy! How can some people be so wicked, it's beyond me. I'm so pleased that he has a loving family to live with now.
Here's some more funny animal pictures.

Jane.  bear_original

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

image009.jpgWhere do all the funny pics came from bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Densteds Densteds
Website

Great photos!!!!

Sue Ann, Toby is adorable, and he really seems to have settled in to his new home.

Millie, it really sickens me to think that any person could do such a thing, how lucky Rudy is to have found such a loving home.

Hugs,
Denise.

Deb Upstate New York

fidge--may.jpgThese are all wonderful pics!  SueAnn, Toby is just a doll.  Here is what mine do when my hubby leaves the house .... they're definitely his dogs!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

LOVE those pics of everyones pets.
It was the first thing that came to my mind when hearing about the devastating storms. "who is rescueing and careing for the poor wee animals. "? and the animals in the zoos?  It breaks my heart to see or hear of an animal in distress. bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

These animal pictures are hilarious.!! bear_laugh bear_laugh :DThat afghan hound is about the funniest picture I have seen in a long time, next to the flying beagle!

Sue Ann, Bless your heart for taking in a hurricane doggie..and what a darling pup he is.  He looks part maltese and part lasha (?)

EXP=1130939945
This is what happens on our farm while we are not looking.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Toby is Lhasa Apso . . . or at least that's what the rescue organization that I adopted him from told me.  He's about 6 years old and is WONDERFUL!!  He is very good with all our cats and the kitties tolerate him really well!  One of our cats, Miss Baby (a Manx), that was devoted to our beautiful American Eskimo that died last year has now adopted Toby as her own puppie.  She seems to like him as much as she did Cissie!  Just wish I could've adopted more than the one doggy . . . there were many, many animals that were brought to the Dallas area from New Orleans.  I'm just so happy that there were so many saved . . . and sad that so many perished.  Some of the photos that were published in our newspaper would break your heart!!  bear_cry  bear_cry

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

this is mac our next boat neighbours cat. he doesnt look funny untill he falls in the canal, which he does sometimes, he swims around to the end of the boat and climbs out on the rope fender and then jumps back aboard it doesent worry him a bit
Maconroof.jpg

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Mac is a cutie!!  Would love to see him as he comes out of the canal from his swim, though!  What a nice photo of your canal, Estelle!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

image015.jpgthese are such funny pixs bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Pages:

Board footer