Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pages:
Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

love these pics  bear_grin I think I like the puppy one best Fran.  so adorable  bear_innocent

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

PDVD_056.jpgimage002.jpgSarah i like the puppy one too

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Fran . . . where are you getting these fantastic photos??  Off the internet, I suppose.  Google "funny animals" and I guess you have tons to choose from??  Thanks for sharing . . . they make my day!  bear_wub  bear_wub

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

cute2.jpgOK, I have to add a pic here.
This is my Riley!

I'm happy to report that he and Tucker are best buddies now. Last night they fell asleep together on the couch for the first time! I thought the day would never come! (Now we need a bigger couch!)

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Daphne ,  Riley is adorable!  :hug: 
He is biting on something ?? so cute...  :whistle:

I love everyones pets photo, they are all so cute.  :love:
Thanks for sharing.  :teddybear:

Fran, you are so funny !! I love panda photo and kitty and polar bear !!
thank you.  :bday:

Hugs/Marie

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

image005.jpgimage004.jpgimage003.jpgMarie this is for you .And to Sue Ann no i am not getting them off the internet didn't think of that i had them in my emails bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

oh for legs that long, SueAnn i would love to get a shot of mac in the water but typical cat by the time youve heard the splash, and dived in to grab a cammera hes out, but i will manage it one day bear_wacko

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

pic14604.jpgimage014.jpgimage006.jpgimage5.jpgmore funny pixs

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I have just had to change me drawers after laughing sooo much at the Beagle stuck in under the car seat Fran
Thanks for that - do you spend hours trawling the net for these fab pics, i can never find anything this amusing?

Penny bear_grin  bear_laugh

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_grin Me too, Penny! I haven't seen anything that funny in a looong while!  bear_grin

:hug: Thanks, Fran! Keep them coming  :hug:

Eileen

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

image001.jpgimage015.jpgWell you asked for it ,have a laugh on me Fran bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Way to go, Fran!!!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

image011.jpgI am getting low now .

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_grin I love the bunny in the refrigerator  bear_grin

It could happen. My bunnies come running whenever they hear the refrigerator opening . . . one day they won't wait to be 'served', and maybe I'll get a piccie like this.

Eileen

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

image012.jpgHope you like this one girls cause i am having fun showing you . bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin :lol:anyone would think i had nothing to do

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

105210911095107210951072.jpgYou guys won't believe it! That's my parent's old dog Muchacha. She is 10 and has no teeth.

My brother took picture of her yesterday.

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

105310861088107610801082.jpgAnd another cat is my parent's one also. It's Russian blue cat.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Pixie-on-window-sill.jpgJulia, I have a Russian Blue cat, too, named Pixie.  Here she is.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

PEANUT-October-2005.jpgThis is my new puppy -- just got him last weekend -- PEANUT.  He cracks me up and likes to take showers with me in the morning.  How weird/cute is that???

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

Oh i could just scoop him up and hug him I love puupys little bald pink tummies, does he have a teddy bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Sue Ann, your kitty is gorgeous; I've seen her picture before.  And Julia, those pets are hysterical.  Quite the emotional duo they must make.  The dog, in particular, has so much character.  Cute!

Estelle... nope, he doesn't have a teddy.  Actually I did that on purpose.  I figured that if he's not used to chewing on teddy bears, if one of MINE falls into his space at some point, he'll be less likely to destroy what might be a week's worth of work!

He does, however, have chicken strips, rubber toys, fluffy rope thingamajigs, and lots of polarfleece on which to rest his little head.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Shelli....what a cutie...I've been wanting a new puppy for about a year now and that picture is not helping my willpower.   Likes to shower with you...that is cute!!  Hope hubby doesn't mind  :lol:

Sue Ann, your cat is beautiful!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Oh that is SOOOO tremendous, Shelli . . . a new puppy!!  How cute he is and that is adorable that he likes to take a shower!!  Is he all Dachshund or a mix?  Toby tolerates baths pretty well, but not sure what he would do in the shower!!  So glad you added to your menagerie!!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh he is adorable Shelli - we had a daschund also - very intelligant he was. However, in his old age he got very viscous, so he had to be put down  bear_sad  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

What a cutie your new pup is!
Danni

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

image013.jpgWell guys your pets are just lovely i love cats my self .

Pages:

Board footer