Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

staticbear76 Posts: 222

i think mickey and minnie mouse looks better barefoot the cool beach scenes with them in it are awesome they look more free and they look cooler too i found some pics of them on the beach and surfing i love the pics do any of you have any pics on any barefoot mickey and minnie mouse.

here is a pic of minnie mouse she has cute feet.

im sorry it has been awhile i did this

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

I agree with you, mice should not wear shoes (maybe for that rare formal party).  I am not a mouse, and I don't think that I should wear shoes.  However, I cannot get in the stores without them.  I actually have been told more than once that I have cute feet.  Maybe I am part mouse.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You know, I've never seen Mickey and Minnie without their shoes.  Also, why do they wear gloves?

im not sure why they wear gloves but i found the images on google images by putting in minnie mouse surfing and the same for mickey mouse surfing and found some awesome cute pics i dont know why they didn't load on here though ill keep trying though mickey looks way better

hi millie i think it is cool some people think you have cute feet it is awesome i think you do also ill keep on trying to get the pic loaded sometime here.

Board footer