Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

mwaggs2 Quilts-N-Critters
Middletown, Ohio
Website

Just wanted to say hello and tell you how nice it was to meet you at the show Thanks for all of the advise and look someone helped me put on a new avatar I had the wrong size picture that's why it wouldn't work. Now I just have to try a website. Scary....

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

oooh pretty bear! Love its quilt!

Danni

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Your avatar bear is wonderful ,what's his/her name? Hope you can share more pictures with us now.  :hug:  :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Lovely bear  bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Marilyn, your avatar bear is gorgeous!!!  Look forward to seeing more of your work!

mwaggs2 Quilts-N-Critters
Middletown, Ohio
Website

Hi and Thanks for all the encouragement His name is Oscar. I too hope you will see much more of my bears. I really don't know alot about computers, but would love to build a website. So I could show and sell more of my bears. I do have my domain name "Quilts-N-Critters" so I guess that's a start.
Thanks again

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

mwaggs2, Hello. Welcome to the board.  What's your first name?

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

MAGGS welcome. Love the bear!! bear_thumb I'm only a newie when it comes to all this downloading stuff with the computer. Lots of practice and I'm going wizzbang.
I just set up a free web space so I can practice. I would love to sell my bears now. but not too sure how to go about it. oh well no probs, I'll get there eventually.  So WELCOME :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Marilyn!

Oh I'm so glad you got your avatar figured out!  And that bear is adorable!!  It was great to meet and talk with you at the show!  I really do think you will be able to figure out that website stuff.  Just remember to do little bits at a time.  And it's OK if at first your site is not exactly as you pictured.... I've been tinkering with my site since I started it 4 years ago  :lol:

Here's a link to a post in the Reference Library about websites that will help give ya a start:
http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=2249

Board footer