Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:dance:  :dance: This is my very first feature article.....and I am over the moon!  Valerie and Dawn did such a wonderful job.....thank you so much ladies! :hug: :hug:   If anyone hasn't seen it yet, and wants to have a look, I've posted a direct link below.  There's even a picture of me at the top bear_shocked .........those don't happen very often if I can help it! bear_whistle bear_grin 

I have to say that it feels very different to read about myself this way.  But it's an experience I would love to have again! bear_grin

Here's the link to the article:http://www.bearsandbuds.com/July2008/Th … s-2008.asp

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great article, Tracy, and your bears look stupendous!  Well done, you!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

sockerplinga Sundsvall
Website

What a great article! How fun to have your first article published! bear_laugh

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Brilliant, great article and the bears are wonderful.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

Congrats Tracy, your bears look wonderful :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Tracy bear_flower
I enjoyed reading the article about you and your bears.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Congratulations, the article and your bears are just great! bear_wub

Hugs,
Marion bear_original

MZemeski Posts: 151

Tracy - What a great article! I know you must be HAPPY! CONGRATULATIONS!! :dance:  :dance:

Hugs,
Melissa Z

puca bears puca bears

Chuggies
Mariaongratulations - its a great article and you and the bears look SO good! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Wonderful article tracy!! Congratulations... :clap:  :clap:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:clap: What a great article, I loved reading it.  You sure have lots of pets, sounds like something I would like.  Our family loves all the creatures also.  I was impressed with all the things you are doing with the bear making and can't wait to see whats in the future.  You are a great example of a true bear artist. Thanx for sharing and I am sure your family is so proud of you as they should be.

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Congratulations Tracy - You so deserve it!!! I am doing the happy dance for ya.  :dance:  :dance: Well, in my head at lest. *grin*
cheers hon. - oh and I am looking forward to seeing your new design - :-)

kassie

Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Thanks gals!!  You sure know how to build a girl up.......I feel great!! :dance:  This article is so exciting for me.  Something I've dreamed of for a long time now......woo hoo!!! :dance:

As far as the new design, the work is sloooow with everything else that's been going on besides bear making (our vacation, cleaning carpets last week, and now repainting a couple of rooms in our house).  But, I've got a prototype going now that I'm very pleased with so far.......my mom is getting it for her birthday.  Hopefully I won't have to tell her to hide it in the closet! bear_whistle  bear_grin  :crackup:

Kassie wrote:

am doing the happy dance for ya.     Well, in my head at lest. *grin*

bear_wub &  :hug: to you!!  You take care of yourself, my friend.  :hug:  :hug: How's things going?  I hope you're doing well and things are improving! :pray:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Tracy, what a wonderful honor and great article! Your fabulous bears deserve the recognition! :clap:  :clap:

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Great article, Tracy ! ! !  Congratulations ! ! !  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

A TRUELY wonderful article Tracy. I have always enjoyed your wonderfully unique style. Your creations are always so full of life and character.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: WELLDONE :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

Iowa
Website

Tami, Patty, and Wendi, thank you so much!!! bear_wub  bear_wub You girls are the best......huge hugs to you! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Congratulations Tracy! The article is great, I have always loved your creative little guys, tthey deserve to be recognized. bear_thumb  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer