Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I received my copy of the Teddy Bear Review today and to my horror saw that according to the ballot card, votes have to be postmarked no later than the 11th July!  That only gives three days to make my selections and find time to get to a Post Office!  I have a really busy week this week, so it's doubtful I'll make it on time.  How disappointing!  I would love to have been able to vote.

Is it just the UK subscribers who have this problem?

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Following on from what Paula said ; amongst UK competitors has anyone received the complimentary copy of the mag yet ?
I know overseas magazines can take a long time to reach us - but I'm not sure if we will actually get one over here ; any news folks ??
Mini Hugs , Ruth

(p.s "Best of Luck" to All   bear_thumb  bear_flower )

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I was wondering the same thing.  I just got my subscription copy  last week here in Canada .  I have yet to get the complimentary copy .  I wanted to sign and send it to the owner of my nominated bear- to late for her to use the ballot though  bear_sad

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Oh no!!  I've not received my subsription copy yet!!  I always like to vote.  Fingers-crossed that it arrives tomorrow!!

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Same here Samantha....hope subscription copy comes tomorrow too!!!!! thought it was all getting a bit late!

Such a shame if we are unable to vote...

Hugs Yvonne

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

Nope, I've not had one either.  Actually, all I have ever had from them was an e-mail to say I had been nominated in two categories - but I haven't had anything in writing, and no rosettes this year, either.  Do you think they are economising??
Chrisx

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Hi Girls, only received my subscribed copy on Monday this week,  giving a week to get the voting form to the US.
Doesn't give much time for voting.  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  Hope it gets there in time.

Good luck to all the nominees :hug:

Christine, I think you should contact TBR I have received correspondence, that sounds like maybe yours has gone missing in the mail  bear_sad

Is anyone attending the awards night?

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I haven't received my copy either, I really would have loved to be able to vote.
Good luck to everyone who has been nominated.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
Christine wrote:

nominated in two categories - but I haven't had anything in writing, and no rosettes this year, either.  Do you think they are economising??
Chrisx

Don't worry Chris, I think you'll get them and yes your lovely bears are on the voting pages.

I hope you all will receive your copies before the voting deadline.

Best of luck to all of you. bear_wub

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

My copy still not arrived..... bear_sad

Christine - my rossettes arrived Feb/March.  You should have received yours by now!!  I would contact them to say you haven't received anything.

Board footer