Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

I am home and finally have my washing and housework up to date. Don't need to pack again till tommorrow so had some time to add my finally finished web page. I am very proud of it although the pictures seem to take ages to open. Next time I have a bit of time to sit at the computer will try and sort that out.  If anyone does go into it I would love constructive critisism. I played very nicely with the photos and eventually made a light box out of a diningroom chair and some fabric to get the lighting right.

Amazing how much you have to do and know to get into this hobby.

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

The piccie loading is not that bad, I have to admit I am a b***** about that and get put off ever so quick if it takes ages, so I wouldn't worry, I didn't get fed up bear_thumb

The site looks really good, pleasing to the eye. I do like to see a neutral coloured site, I think it makes the bears stand out more

A special mention has to go to biker Bob, love that guy  bear_wub

kezjoy KezjoyKritterz
Gippsland Victoria

that is a very nice website..the pics were fine..up within 5 seconds..well done
Kerrilyn

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

Thank you both, feel much better now. I am also impatient and it was bugging me. Sue, biker bob is Very special. My Fiance could never understand why I made tiny bears until I made him the biker. He is now as hooked as I am. In fact he found this site for me. Now there is a huge amount of respect for the little people.

Board footer